Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

Episode VII and Beyond (Spoilers & Speculation)

Andy

Yeah I heard that, hopefully it doesn't set production back to much.

Mara

Well, they've said they're gonna continue filming without him till returns. *shrug*

Andy

I guess they can just move the shooting schedule around a bit.

Mara

A few days ago Anthony Daniels tweeted his opinion that Ep. 7 will  be better than Empire Strikes Back.

And as you know, Empire is regarded by the majority of fans as the best SW film. So this would be a pretty big feat.

However, I'm inclined to give his statement a bit more weight than than the usual actor drumming up praise for his own films. Because of the comparison element in it. He could have just said that Ep 7. was awesome and leave it at that.  So saying it'll be the best one yet...  I'm optimistic in what Tony said.

Also, can't help but point out that Lawrence Kasdan co-wrote Ep. 7 with J.J. And Larry is the one who wrote Empire. So...

Andy

That's a very bold statement.

I guess time will tell!

Edited by Andy

Mara

Indeed!

You kind of have to take it with a grain of salt a bit, considering he's sort of required to say it's good, but...   I'm hopeful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.