Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Star Wars 1313 (Forthcoming Game)

TheUnknown

According to Wikipedia...

The game will put the player in the role of a bounty hunter navigating the planet Coruscant's subterranean level 1313 underworld as they try to uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy. The game will take a more mature, gritty direction compared to past Star Wars video games and emphasizes fast-paced, gadget and weapon based combat using tools exclusive to bounty hunters rather than Force and lightsaber based combat.

http://youtu.be/BQyGu4EqZsU

I'm certainly stoked for it! There's no official word yet on the release date (I'm guessing next year at the earliest) or which plaltforms it will be for (though I assume PC, Playstation 3, and XBox 360 will all be represented). Some of the gameplay moves (rolling between cover and yanking enemies over cover for a kill) and even some of the HUD elements remind me of Mass Effect 3.

Edited by TheUnknown

Radioactive Isotope

Ooooooh. Looks awesome!

Ana

Much potential I see in this.

Andy

Rumor is that because it was so far in development when Disney shut down LucasArts, that it stands a good chance of being picked up again.

Bad news, however, is that Disney signed over the game development licence for Star Wars products to EA. :(

TheUnknown

I hope that's true. BioWare could do it as the engine looks like it's Unreal 3 and has a lot of similarities to Mass Effect 3 in its mechanics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.