Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Meet my puppy!

Princess
Bad furday

Pup! So sleek...so furry :D Does she curl up in your lap for naps? My dog did, until she got too big to fit on my lap :p

Princess

No, but she'll sit between my legs and the couch.

Princess

I tried to switch her to new food too quickly and it upset her delicate balance so she's on a diet of boiled hamburger and white rice for a few days and I'll keep her on it while I transition her back to the new food.

Princess

And moved her back to her kibble today which she gobbled down but is now coming out too quickly again... *sigh* Going to the vet tomorrow and getting a food recommendation

Radioactive Isotope

Make sure they check her for worms and/or test for Parvo. Although, if she had Parvo, I'm pretty sure you'd know it. She would be one sick little pup. But a worm or some other parasite could make food reappear too quickly. It also might be worth testing for food allergies.

Princess

WE took her poo in today and it was normal. I wonder if the food I want to give her is just too rich compared to what she was on. I'm going to try mixing her kibble with the rice `and hamburger

Radioactive Isotope

Is she on puppy food or big girl food?

Princess

Blue Buffalo Large Breed Puppy food. Chicken and brown rice

Radioactive Isotope

Hmmm.....Chicken allergies aren't unheard of in labs. Maybe try something like Taste of the Wild in a flavor other than chicken? If you have a Tractor Supply in your area, they carry a brand called 4Health. It's not any more expensive than Blue Buffalo (in fact, here it's cheaper) and comes in chicken-free formulas.

Princess

And she's got a fever and is on antibiotics and an antidiarrhea medicine

Ayingel

CAKE

Ana

:love: So so adorable! Gosh he's a sweetie.

Princess

He's a she, Ana :p

Back to the vet today for more puppy shots and the antibiotics worked but now she's got an ear infection and HATES the eardrops that I have to put in her ears

This was on Memorial Day

7308932154_ff4a9a287b.jpg

Is there something on my nose? by princess2783_1999, on Flickr

Princess

The Mocha collection. Boy she was so tiny

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3621472607832.152344.1004433301&type=3&l=3f8d16bce7

Princess

So, she got fixed on Thursday. Came home and puked all over the carpet until her tummy settled down. She doesn't have a cone because she has staples, but keeping her quiet today is almost impossible. I"m glad that she's back to her normal self, but she has to stay somewhat calm until her staples are out

James the Defender

Aww, poor puppy! I remember when we got Mischief fixed. She got sutures, so we had to have a cone. After a few days we had to go out and leave her alone. That sly little dog used an overhanging piece of plastic on her cone to open her cage while we were away.

I hope Mocha feels better soon!!!!!!!!!!

Princess

Thanks! She has a cone of shame now too because she wouldn't leave the staples alone

James the Defender

Aww! Poor puppy... Keep us posted, please.

Princess

She is doing fine, she has gotten as used to the cone as she can and is running around with it on. Her staples come out on Tuesday and she's going to the groomer's afterwards because she stinks!

TheUnknown

You still have her?

Bad furday

She's like a hundred times bigger than the previous pics now! :p

Princess

Oh yeah, she's a big girl now.  But she's got allergies and she's got bald spots right now.  I'm going to have to give her desensitization shots for her allergies

Ayingel

poor puppy!

Princess

Yeah, she's stoned on benadryl

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.