Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

NJO: Dark Journey

Princess

The New Jedi Order continues as Jaina Solo struggles with anger and despair after the Jedi Knights' harrowing adventure behind enemy lines.

Though the Jedi strike force completed its deadly mission into Yuuzhan Vong territory, the price of success was tragedy: not everyone made it out alive. In a daring getaway, hotshot pilot Jaina Solo stole an enemy ship, taking along her fellow survivors—and leaving behind a huge piece of her heart.

With the enemy in hot pursuit, Jaina is forced to seek haven in the unprotected, unfriendly Hapes Cluster, where the Jedi are held responsible for a past tragedy—and where the royal family has grim plans for their famous Jedi guest. Even more sinister are the intentions of the Yuuzhan Vong, desperate to capture Jaina for a hideous sacrifice.

Grief-stricken and obsessed with revenge, Jaina is blind to these threats—and to the overpowering evil dangerously close to consuming her. In the coming conflagration, Jaina will be fighting not for victory or vengeance, but for her very being…

Edited by Princess
Added Tags

Mad Wook

I remember this being a favorite. The Jaina/Kyp relationship in this story was intriquing.

Radioactive Isotope

I remember hating this book. It could have been due to Anakin's death in the previous novel, but I remember thinking the story was weak and the author didn't have a good grasp of the characters.

Princess

I thought that too. Didn't think that Jaina would totally go off the deep end, though grief does strange things to people

TheUnknown

I liked the emotions behind it, but that "climax" pissed me off. They set up a huge battle, but we don't get to see it.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.