Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Which alien invader is worse?

Which Alien Invader is Worse?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Princess

Ssi-ruuvi or Yuzzhan Vong?

Which species would you least want taking over your galaxy? One enslaves you to technology and the other has a religious hatred for it.

Bad furday

I say the Vong are worse. The Ssi-Ruuvi didn't try to terraform and destroy entire worlds. Their ships and weaponry seem to be evenly matched to what the Alliance can fight, so it's not an entirely one sided battle, as often was the case with the Vong. Also...no moon is going to come crashing down on Chewie when the Ssi-Ruuvi are in town! :p :(

Mara

^ I agree with Furry.

James the Defender

I also agree with Furry.

Princess

:roll:

Winters

Well, the Ssi-Ruuvi were religious as well, but it was a "we're helping you" rather than a "you're evil". I'd rather have the Ssi-ruuvi simply because they're able to defeated.

Drake

Easier to be defeated, that is. The Vong were defeated...it just took Jacen going all Force nova on them. :p

Tsl

hehehe, the vong and their moon dropping. Oh bless them, how I do miss the little buggers.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.