Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Happy [Insert National Celebratory Title] Day!

Drake

Since the days are so close together, I put 'em both in one big party thread!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

and

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

:D

Edited by Drake

James the Defender

Happy Anniversary to me and Caity on Monday, hooray! :D

Edited by James the Defender

Princess

*grabs some illegal fireworks* HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Radioactive Isotope

Everyone knows Tennessee has the best fireworks. :D

Ayingel

From what I hear, not many southern states are having fireworks this year. Too dry...

TheUnknown

This weekend, we remember that our forefathers fought and died for us to have 50% off sales at Old Navy and blow our limbs off with pyrotechnics.

Drake

Just got back from a great fireworks show up north a bit. We also have Prince William and Kate in Ottawa today, celebrating with us, on their royal tour.

Pandora

Everyone knows Tennessee has the best fireworks. :D

Yes we do.

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to enjoy any this year. Daniel won't be back from OK till late and we just don't have the money to blow this year.

Yes that pun was intentional. ish.

Princess

My city has the biggest show in the state this year. Usually we're at least competing with Detroit, but they're broke

Tsl

Happy 4th!

Gotta see some fireworks tonight through the NICU's windows. Unfortunately, those same fireworks made my babies wake up and cry :p

Drake

Just yell at them to suck it up or they aren't American.

Princess

My neighbors were lighting up illegal stuff last night just as the muscle relaxers kicked in

Pandora

Not much in the way of fireworks in our neighborhood this weekend. Apparently money is tight for everyone this year.

Ayingel

Just got back from my friends...I LAUNCHED A FIREWORK ALL BY MYSELF! Illegally. But awesomely.

Tsl

Just yell at them to suck it up or they aren't American.

Darn those un-patriotic tiny tiny babies! *shakes fist*

My dog enjoyed the fireworks show tonight. He had more fun watching the cop make traffic turn around, I think, but in between cars, he sat in my lap and watched the show. :p

Radioactive Isotope

Just got back from my friends...I LAUNCHED A FIREWORK ALL BY MYSELF! Illegally. But awesomely.

The best fireworks are illegal. Somehow it's more fun that way. :D Kentucky just changed the law to allow bottle rockets and roman candles. Firecrackers are still illegal though.

Ayingel

We were dropping firecrackers into buckets of water :D

And I lit some jumping jacks underneath the annoying guy.

Edited by Ayingel

Jake Durron

I listened to the fireworks from my bed in the hotel... I had/have the woooorst headache right now.

Ayingel

I had an awful headache from them last night. But that's what happens when they're being launched just feet in front of you = \

Jake Durron

Nah I think it was allergies/boss/hotel headache/new jobs... The two new jobs means very little sleep for me.

Princess

I could swear that some neighbors were trying to blow us up last night

Pandora

It was fun driving through neighborhoods on my home last night, dodging firecrackers and stuff. I tried pretending my itty bitty car was a tank in a warzone... it wasn't convincing and in the end I was just dodging rednecks, lol.

Pandora

Prin sent me a video of some fireworks this weekend and I've just got to put this out there....

Why in the world is Martina McBride's "Independenc Day" ALWAYS played during fireworks displays??? It's not about the Fourth of July. It's about a woman killing a drunk and abusive husband by setting their house on fire and an eight-year-old getting taken into custody by the state. Do. Not. Get it.

James the Defender

My cousin who is my next door neighbor had his own fireworks display Sunday night...illegally. I was amazed my dogs didn't go off more than they did. I was trying to sleep, so it wasn't appreciated.

Bad furday

My neighbor had a twenty minute intermission between firework shows...which I thought was more than a bit odd :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.