Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ayingel

My Big, Fat, Gypsy Wedding

Ayingel

I'm absolutely addicted to this show! Anyone else watching??

Princess

It's like a grisly train wreck, I can't NOT watch it.

I would be a terrible gypsy

Ana

Heck yeah! It's such a fun little braincell-killer.

I don't think we've anyone on here who'd be a good gypsy. :p

Ayingel

Nope, not a one lol

Princess

We're all to independent/dominant. Though we could rock the outfits. Did you guys see the fat chick in the white corset/mini skirt combo last night?

Ana

I only wish I could unsee that one.

Princess

And they had to show her twice

Andy

I presume this is the UK show... They have a very odd subculture over here, a little world of their own. :p

Ayingel

I totally want to get a business startup fund and go open up a reception hall that only takes their receptions...you could make bank with all the places they get kicked out of...

Ana

Yeah B, it's UK... although every commercial break they run "Are you an American Traveller? We want YOU to be our next star!" So soon we'll have an american version all to ourselves.

Ayingel, that is actually a completely brilliant business plan. Go for it.

Ayingel

I'm also curious to find out if they're as bad as people make them out to be with the venues. A friend of mine at work today was mentioning the run-in she had with a gypsy in Spain, and it didn't sound pretty.

Andy

They can be. Of course, as with any social group not everyone is bad. It's just that because they stick to keeping to themselves mostly that everyone else only normally hears about the bad ones.

When I was at McDonalds we quite regularly had trouble with the gypsies coming through in their vans and just messing us about or causing trouble.

But on the flip side of that, when I was in primary school one of my best friends was from a gypsy family and he was great.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.