Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
E-wing

Secret Lab #13 Mark II

Pandora

Duuuuude. Will it make it from here to Randolph, MA and blow my uncle to smithereens?

• Upvote 1

TheUnknown

Anyone else notice that Ewing complains about being lonely and builds a robotic hand? :hehe:

• Upvote 1

Pandora

:lol:

• Upvote 1

E-wing

Duuuuude. Will it make it from here to Randolph, MA and blow my uncle to smithereens?

Of course it will! But if the target is not in range of the DNA sensor mounted on the launcher you need to provide a sample.

Although it might just be easier to use one of my satellite lazer cannons.

Anyone else notice that Ewing complains about being lonely and builds a robotic hand? :hehe:

:mad: *Grabs Unknown, throws him in a nearby cannon, and launches him out of the lab and into the near by lake.*

BY THE FORCE! I SO MISSED DOING THAT!!! :D

Edited by E-wing

TheUnknown

*Disintegrates E-wing.*

Pandora

*ducks* hey watch it! I just had my hair colored!

• Upvote 1

E-wing

*reintegrates* Hay now! That's not playing nice! If i wasn't me that might have killed me...

Of course I got plenty of clones in the back just in case BUT that's beside the point!

I mean the cannon into the lake is total livable (I know I've done it hundreds of time before) and you only end up wet in the end. Its not like I did something like this. *pushes a button that drops a safe on Unknown*

*mutters to himself* I've been watching to many old loony toons lately...

Pandora

*sighs and steps away. Comes back with a spatula and hands it to Ewing.* yes. Way too much coyote.

• Upvote 1

TheUnknown

You can't splatter The Unknown. The Unknown is intangible. The Unknown is transcendental. The Unknown is ethereal.

TheUnknown is pissed. *Drops a small nuke on Ewing*

Pandora

That's my cue! *runs off toward safety*

• Upvote 1

Princess

*follows pod*

• Upvote 1

E-wing

*holds up what looks like a Dustbuster and sucks the explosion and radiation from the nuke* will you stop doing things like that..... i just had this place painted!

*fires a ray gun at Unknown making him tangible again* and stop messing with my intangibility experiments! *hits him with a firing pan*

E-wing

*waits a few minute and when Unknown dosen't move he drags him to the curb outside...*

*comes back in* now that that's taken care of i can get back to work......

Although I do wish some one needed something bilt or invented for them. *sigh*

Jake Durron

I need a self cloaking device, one that targets specific parts of the body to hide. And a facial hair generator! :lol: ok that one can wait...

• Upvote 1

E-wing

*walks over to a series of draws, opens one and starts looking around* funny you should ask but i have a cloaking devise like that! i made it years ago for Halloween..... i was going as the headless horseman. *pulls out a small pad with straps and a picture of the human body on it* just strap it on your fore arm and touch the parts you want to disappear.

as for the face hair thingy...... i should have something by Monday

Pandora

*blinks* well now I am impressed.

• Upvote 1

E-wing

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... You mean to tell me that after everything I've come up with over the years.... THE SUPER WEAPONS, STAR SHIPS, STAR FIGHTERS, HAND GUNS, MAGIC HAND GUNS, STAFFS, SWORDS, WIPS, MAGIC RINGS, DEATHSTAR SUPERLAZERS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES, A CLONE T-REX, A DRAGON THAT COULD MATE WITH SAID T-REX, LIGHTSABERS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES, INSTANT CLONES, JELLO CLONES, CLONES REPLACEMENT BODIES FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYONE HERE, AN X-WING TRANSFORMER, AND THE FORCE KNOWS WHAT ELSE THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW..... and your telling me the thing that impresses you is AN OLD HALLOWEEN PROP!!!

Women!

Pandora

What? I like Halloween. And after the eighth super weapon it becomes mundane. :p

• Upvote 1

E-wing

:lol: ok that's fair.

Hmmmmm...... Maybe this year I should finally go through with my plains. *going to his desk and pulls out a set of blue prints marked "Super Mega Awesome Hunted House of DOOM!" and looks them over.* Although some of this stuff is a little on the dangerous side.

Pandora

*looks over his shoulder* want real ghosts? I can get you real ghosts. Lots of them. Powerful, angry, real ghosts.

• Upvote 1

Jake Durron

I could offer the services of Sajii but he'd just kill em with cute impishness lol

• Upvote 1

Pandora

Lol I think you, me, and Prin should have a stance.

• Upvote 1

E-wing

or your own super pact *he mutters as he looks over his plains*

E-wing

hmmmmm..... I wonder..... If I had some clone replacement body on stand by maybe I could justify putting in some lethal stuff.

E-wing

*wakes in and starts dusting* you know for all my tech you would think i would get around to inventing a cleaning robot

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.