Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Isotope

Kingdom Hearts Series

Radioactive Isotope

Normally I don't venture into this forum because I'm not much of a gamer. But lately I've been playing Kingdom Hearts and OMG, I LOVE this series! Right now I'm about half way through KH2 (dang you, Demyx!) and I have to say the game play is much better in II. But the story seems to be better in I.

Bad furday

As much as I liked roving around in the multiple Disneyverses ( Lol...Disneyverse) , I thought the keyblade to be an ineffective weapon- and Goofy to be a poor sidekick. I'd fire him if I could. :p

Andy

I loved Kingdom Hearts. :D

Ayingel

It was entertaining until someone stole and sold my Playstation :(

Radioactive Isotope

As much as I liked roving around in the multiple Disneyverses ( Lol...Disneyverse) , I thought the keyblade to be an ineffective weapon- and Goofy to be a poor sidekick. I'd fire him if I could. :p

See, I found Goofy to be much more useful than Donald. Especially in I. Even though I tend to beef up my magic, I use the melee more. So in II, I prefer Goofy over Donald so I have access to Valor Form.

E-wing

some of the best games ever!!!

Radioactive Isotope

Final Form. It's pretty.

Radioactive Isotope

Looks like I'm going to have to upgrade my GameBoy Color to a 3DS:

*squees like the fangirl I am*

Radioactive Isotope

North American release for KH 3D: July 31!!!! I heard a rumor that since it's the 10th anniversary, the Anniversary Edition will come with 3D, Re:coded, and 358/2 Days.

*starts digging in the couch cushions for loose change*

Radioactive Isotope

Picked up Dream Drop Distance yesterday and I'm loving it. My main frustration thus far is Proud Mode is fecking hard and I had to start over on Standard because I couldn't get past Rinzler. HUGE difference on Standard. Second run through is going much faster, however, since I now know where to go and I'm not dying as much.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.