Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Could you do it?

Pandora

Family Lives in 320 Sq-Ft Home

I'm not sure I could do it. Actually, I probably could as a temporary solution. If, say, I were in the process of making enough money to pay cash for a larger house. I think I can do anything for a couple of years.

Ayingel

Robert and myself definitely could. When we were living with some of his friends, we were literally existing in (at most) half of that space. the only thing that might be a little rough is deciding where our computers would go, but in a place with a loft, Robert and I could sleep up there and put the computers in the back bedroom. I also don't know what I would do with all of my clothes, but I guess I'd have to consolidate/use storage. I know Robert wouldn't be a fan of the Lack of counter space, but it would just force us to use the table for prep and keep it clean. The people in the article actually have a great advantage with the extra workspace and extra storage, which I don't think that everyone could afford.

Andy

I'd never live in a house that was made of wood. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.