Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Random Poll #1

New Year's Resolutions  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Princess

Well? You can pick more than one in this poll

My big one is to get financially fit since I'm moving out. My goal is to pay every bill the week that I get it and to balance my checkbook weekly (at least make the entries instead of waiting til my wallet is about to explode).

I also want to make an effort to be happier this year and I am going to be healthy finally again and exercise again. I can't wait to be able to exercise.

Edited by Princess

Pandora

Mine are all kind of inter-related. I don't make formal resolutions, but things are definitely changing for me in the next couple of weeks--for the better, eventually. Daniel and I are moving in with my parents (which should actually be more comfortable than you might think), which will both allow me to quit the evil empire (happiness) and help us financially (no rent to speak of). Finally, I'll be in the same house as my parents, who actually want to lose weight, so I will have a support system on the health and fitness front.

Mara

Hmm.... well, they are probably mostly the same as I made last year. Mostly it involves finances, as I'm still padding up my bank account for a down payment on a house. (I kind of have enough now, but I need some more monies to buy furniture, bills, etc. and have some buffer for emergencies).

The rest, I suppose, would fit in general, but it's more overreaching than that. I want to stop being so lazy and actually get myself writing again. And get closer to getting something published.

Those are the main ones. I have other little ones like trying to update my blog more often, communicating better with my friends and not letting it all rest in their hands to contact me, finally getting a doctor and getting a checkup, stuff like that.

Bad furday

I voted on General Happiness. I see now how this job can suck the happiness right out of someone, and that's why I'm always listening to my iPod when at work...otherwise, I'd go insane. Moreso than i already may be. :p Also...I've stagnated far too long...I must be more active in the job search area, which in turn, might lead to increased happiness.

Ayingel

Can I jsut say I love the Y commercial where the woman is eating the stick of butter?

Ana

All the other things would be nice, but my top concern is health. I am so. damn. bored. all the damn time. I'm too sick to attend school, too sick to work, but not too sick to not mind the inability to do anything. CFS is the most evil thing ever.

Pandora

I voted on General Happiness. I see now how this job can suck the happiness right out of someone, and that's why I'm always listening to my iPod when at work...otherwise, I'd go insane. Moreso than i already may be. :p Also...I've stagnated far too long...I must be more active in the job search area, which in turn, might lead to increased happiness.

I've told you guys that retail is a soul-sucker.

Bad furday

yes, it's moved beyond boredom and now is "When will the Cylons get here?" Or "When's that asteroid going to come?" :p :shifty:

Jake Durron

I picked health and fitness, I'm sick and effing tired of walking with these canes!!! I'm re-evaluating the diet *again* and trying to figure everything out on that front... There has to be SOMETHING out there that will help... I mean for chrissake, my daily food intake looks like the poster for healthy eating at the nutritionist's office but it still never helps! I'm cutting preservatives now, gonna see if that helps, no more canned, prepackaged, frozen veggies, all raw/home steamed and also going to try cutting red meat out of my diet again. plus I'm down to only rice and occasionally potatoes for my carbs, and in finite quantities...

Getting my Y membership this weekend again, gonna see how that works out for me.

Plus there is a REALLY huge issue going on for me in my life, that if I can get through and work out might make all the difference in the world... we'll see how it goes!

Pandora

You can do it!

Psi Chi (it's an honor society for psychology undergrads) is holding a Biggest Loser contest this semester. I am totally excited! We have an interest meeting today, and it officially starts tomorrow.

Princess

Go Pod! You can do eet!

Jake Durron

that's amazing Linds! I can't wait to see how that works out for you!!

Ana

Awesome! That sounds like a great opportunity. :D

samusaran253

love

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.