Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ayingel

The Inebriation Station

Mara

I kind of felt similar about my last car as well... Even though I had been driving my  new one for a month or two before it was sold. But it had been my first one, and I had it for over nine years.

It's nice to see the site back to normal though!  I stopped by a few days ago, and it was like looking like a site from the '90s without code or graphics lol. (I thought it was my internet at first but other sites loaded fine).

Andy

Yeah, the SSL certificate didn't renew automatically for some reason. I'll keep an eye on it next time, not sure why it stopped working.

Mara

Strange...

TheUnknown

I have an interview!

TheUnknown

Interview was for a completely different job than what I applied for.  It entailed going under houses as part of home inspections for pest control.  I applied to work in the office.

Ana

Dude, seriously, ewok them when they pull that bait and switch on job interviews. So not cool.

Andy

Argh, that's a bit of a dramatic difference. :/

Andy

I really really need to focus on finishing my novel. I'd like to complete the series within my lifetime. :roll:

Mara

Go, go, go! 

:p

Mara

Ooh, pretty.

Didn't we used to have an index?

Andy

Yeah, I used to post news articles but I couldn't keep on top of it with everything else going on. I need to update the Timeline as well because I know I've missed things.

Mara

I have a fairly updated Word doc I keep of the canon novels and such, that I gleaned from the Wookiee. If you're interested lol.

Andy

Thanks, I think I'm alright with what should be there, it's just the time and motivation to actually do it. :p

I think what I'll do is redo the home page but focus on the timeline and forum rather than articles. Hmm..

TheUnknown

It's really complicated with him.  He'll get clean, but he's living in a place for recovering addicts.  So he's around people with the same problems, or worse.  So they end up falling off the wagon together.  In fact, he met up with this skank who got him hooked on heroin.  He's also been diagnosed as bipolar, so that's certainly not helping matters. 

Andy

Ah, yeah that does sound extra complicated. :(

TheUnknown

I completely posted that reply in the wrong thread.

Andy

Somehow I didn't actually notice.

Oh, I'm trying to figure out how I can make it so that clicking on the header image while in the forums takes you back to the forum index rather than the homepage. Unless it's not that big a deal.

Andy

Also, I've been working on the pages for when you click on an item in the timeline.

I've been using TPM as my guinea pig. What do you think? 

Mara

Looks good.

The header is no big deal... I just have to get used to hitting the forums button instead of the home button haha to go to the forums main page.

TheUnknown

I have a phone interview tomorrow.

Andy

Good luck!

Mara

How did it go?

TheUnknown

I think it went pretty well.  They said they would take about a week to get back to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.