Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Is 2010 going to be better than 2009?

Will 2010 be better than 2009?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Princess

2010 will absolutely have to be better for me. I've got nowhere to go but up

James the Defender

I can't believe '09 is already over...

Radioactive Isotope

My option's not there.

"Dear gravy, I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath."

Sticks

My option would be it's gonna start off great, but slowly get worse as I gear up to deploy

Ender

I sure as ewok hope so.

Bad furday

I'd hope so...but if it doesn't clear up by 2011, bring on those 20 mile wide asteroids, or gamma ray bursts, or supernovae, or... *runs off to find his astronomy textbook* :p:shifty: :evil:

Uncle Du

I was gonna go with the "no where but up" option, but decided instead on the starting out bad but getting better. Because really, both those options are pretty GD similar. :p

Bad furday

I was disappointed that there wasn't a "We're doomed!" option :p

and, I found this interesting: http://io9.com/5437354/15-reasons-to-live-for-the-next-10-years?skyline=true&s=x

Princess

Sorry Furday

Uncle Du

2. Finding the Higgs boson particle.

I think this one is the most interesting. Imagine, if they do find this particle, if we could learn to isolate it, and negate it's affect, it could be the key to faster than light travel!! :D

Princess

I'm going to get better. Start exercising again because I was doing so well before all this crap happened. I'm also going to make some progress with my love life and straighten some things out in that area.

Mara

Personally? I hope so.

Major plan is to start saving chunks of money for a house, now that I no longer have college loans hanging over my head.

Minor plan is to get myself writing more again.

Nationally and globally? Probably worse.

Drake

and, I found this interesting: http://io9.com/5437354/15-reasons-to-live-for-the-next-10-years?skyline=true&s=x

I stopped taking this seriously after I read, "After the disasters of Dollhouse and Firefly last decade...."

Uncle Du

Yea, I thought that was kind of retarded.

Bad furday

Haha, it did? *goes to see* Ah yes. :p I think they meant that since both series had horrible ratings, both were canned by Fox, and that's why he's taking his stuff to the web.

Ana

It'll almost certainly go up... with any luck I'll get my damn tonsils out so they can stop sending me to the ER!

And, I should graduate in May, which will mean I'm DONE with school. What's not to love?

Ayingel

once i have a place to live, things will be fine.

Sticks

I'm going to get better. Start exercising again because I was doing so well before all this crap happened. I'm also going to make some progress with my love life and straighten some things out in that area.

Exercise is a good one. I've been uber lazy lately. PT's gonna kick my butt soon.

And note to self, get a love life *sigh*

Drake

Got a love life. Getting better every day!

Sticks

*grumbles* yeah, rub it in.

Pandora

I , too, would have preferred the, God I hope so Option, but I chose to make it better. Although 2009 wasn't so bad. I did get married, get out on my own. Course I still work for the Evil Fasihion Empire, but that's another story....

Andy

Hmm, it's not looking great so far, and it's not even the end of January yet! :(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.