Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Super Mario Brothers Wii

Princess

I was so excited when I saw the poster for this in the window at Gamestop yesterday. Classic games are always the best!

Princess

Got it tonight with a 10% off coupon at Target. Depending on doctors appts, I'll probably start playing it tomorrow

Princess

I've played this game for about 2 hours so far. It's a mix of the original Super Mario Bros Game, Mario 3, and Super Mario World. It's got the map layout of Super Mario World and the toad houses that first popped up in mario 3. Yoshi pops up once again to help you through some of the levels, however, what I don't like is that if you finish a level with Yoshi, you don't get to take him to the next level with you like you do in Super Mario World. You can play with either the controller and the controller and the nunchuck.

There is a new feature in this game though. If you're having trouble with a level, and die 8 times while trying to complete it, a green exclamation point box will appear when you start the level again and Luigi will appear and walk you through the level to show you how to beat it, and you can go back again later.

Another difference is that the Goomba's have kidnapped Toad, so you have to go back to some levels and rescue him from a question box and carry him through the level. It it probably easier to do with the controller/nunchuck combination that just playing with the controller. It is also easy to do when you have Yoshi, because instead of carrying Toad, you can just have Yoshi eat him and carrying him in his mouth.

Princess

This game is definitely a multi-player game. It's so much easier to get through the levels when you have multiple people playing because you can die and your friends can keep on going and then when the level is done, you get your continue and get 5 new lives to start with.

Guest SalDawod

I'm agree with you the classic game s is the best ..

And Mario .... what a great game it is .. if you have the last version, please provde it to me .

I'll be thankfull if you provide it to me.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.