Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Favourite Operating System

Favourite Operating System  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy

I'll be surprised if we haven't done this before, but I can't remember it... lol

Radioactive Isotope

i voted for Windows because it's the one i'm most familiar with and (mostly) know how to make it work. although i did use Linux in high school and liked what i saw of it.

Andy

Me too, although I think MS lost it after XP lol.

*is still using XP* :D

James the Defender

I've never used a computer...though I'm voting on this poll :p

Mara

Windows, though, I really don't have any experience with anything else. :p

Last time I used a Mac was probably 10 years ago.

Ender

Now that I'm used to it, I love the Mac system. It's just more fluid and attractive than Windows. I'm not an Apple fanboy by any means, got nothing against PC's, I just like this better.

Uncle Du

The question I pose is this: can you really vote in this poll if you don't have experience with all the major operating systems? ;)

And I voted Mac of course. Ender said it best.

Andy

Yes, it's about which one you prefer, not which one is the undisputed greatest OS of all time. ;)

Bad furday

I voted Mac, of course :p;) I find it more physically attractive, and it doesn't constantly try to alert you to every operating system change or plug in of new devices. Wait...that's what Ender's said already ;):p

But I do like how someone who has never used a computer before...would navigate their way on the internet to this site, and to this very poll. ;) :p

Andy

But I do like how someone who has never used a computer before...would navigate their way on the internet to this site, and to this very poll. ;):p

Still without using a computer. :p

Bad furday

If they had an internet connection connected to their brain ( ala John Henry) I suppose it could be possible :p

Uncle Du

Well, if they had a mobile phone, and that's all they ever used to browse the internet. :p

Ender

I actually know people who don't bother with computers and do EVERYTHING on their CrackBerrys and iPhones. I always remind them that they'll be little old blind people.

TheUnknown

I went with Windows because that's what I use (XP at work, Vista at home). I've used a Mac once and didn't like it.

Tsl

I like XP... and I'm holding out hope for Windows 7. I've heard good things from some people who've used the Beta.

Princess

I'm really tied between Mac and Windows because I haven't gotten to run my Mac to it's full extent yet

Uncle Du

How have you not used it to it's full potential? :p

Princess

Cuz I haven't used it for much

Radioactive Isotope

I like XP... and I'm holding out hope for Windows 7. I've heard good things from some people who've used the Beta.

same here. i HATE Vista. hopefully Windows 7 will be better.

Ayingel

vista isn't terrible. and macs are fine for editing photos and music, but if you're into games, windows is really more of the way to go.

GI_Admiral

I have yet to use this thing called a computer. How exactly does an operating system work with computers? Does it come inside the computer or do I need to plug it in. Further must it connect to this new thing called an internet?

Andy

There's always one. :roll:

:p

Princess

And it's always GI

GI_Admiral

The fact you gave the option, it just beckoned to me...I couldn't resist the temptation

Bad furday

We'll leave it up to a jury of your peers to see if that's a viable defense :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.