Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

Crosscurrent

Mara

Cover art and such

This one looks interesting...

Not sure on the timeline though... Am thinking it's before Fate of the Jedi, since it mentions the Civil War. *shrug*

Andy

It's multi-era, as far as I know... Parts of the story are set in 5000 BBY and others are set in Legacy era. Looks interesting, especially since the main character is your player from the game Jedi Academy. I tentatively placed it after the Legacy of the Force series, but I'm not sure exactly where it really fits in, atm.

Mara

Well, the character also appeared in the last Fate of the Jedi book, Abyss... but I this this new novel is before that.

Mara

I had totally forgotten about this book till this past weekend.

Got a hold on it from the library. :D

Anyway, it seems it's partly in the Old Republic, and partly right after the Legacy of the Force series.

Emperor Fel I

It seems really awesome, I can't wait to read it!

Princess

I bought it. Was surprised to see it when I was at Barnes and Noble on Sunday but it's got to wait for it's turn.

Princess

This book is creepy and disturbing

Mara

Finished it this past weekend. I actually liked it a lot. Definitely an interesting plot line, but it was good to get away for a bit from all the 'main' characters and storyline.

I can't wait for a sequel. :)

James the Defender

I'm reading it now. This is great! I'm enjoying it, but I hate Anzati.

James the Defender

finished it! Wow, what a book! Some plot holes left unfinished, even though there is a sequel. I thought there needed to be a more expanded storyline between the past and present.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.