Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Mafia Wars

TheUnknown

Everone needs to join Mafia Wars. I need more people in my mafia. 15 just doesn't cut it.

Uncle Du

lol. I've got like 31.

TheUnknown

I finished all the soldier jobs and still wasn't able to complete my collections. What's up with that?

Princess

You just can't. I'm still trying to complete the poker chips, statues, and cards. I need more people in my mafia too!

Mara

Nah, I have enough applications I don't use. :p

Uncle Du

I finished all the soldier jobs and still wasn't able to complete my collections. What's up with that?

Tell me about it. I've completely maxed all my Soldier jobs, and for the life of me, I CANNOT get that damn Queen of Clubs! If anyone has that thing, I am more than willing to give something good up just so I can vault that damn set.

You just can't. I'm still trying to complete the poker chips, statues, and cards. I need more people in my mafia too!

Pretty much the best way to try and get stuff is to send out those notices of what you need. That's how I got most of mine. I'll always try and help with whatever I can.

Princess

I'm posting my wishlist daily :p

Uncle Du

Me too. I WILL get that damn card eventually.

Link

I have 18 in my mafia and collections just make me want to shove a nail in my eyeball.

TheUnknown

The soldier tier screwed me over. I ended up needing the boxing headgear, the white and green poker chips, the monkey sculpture, and all the clubs except the eight and ten.

Chickenman

I desperately need people to play Special Forces. It's by the same company, but a bit easier. Basically you play a black ops mercenary and build your elite squad and what have you. Massive fun by I have all of one real friend in it. I've had to purchase other squad members using Director points (a lot like the Godfather in Mafia Wars.) By the way, that's one solution for you guys that need more Mafia, stat.

But anyway, I'm level 68 in Mafia Wars so I'll do whatever I can to help out. I know for a fact I've been providing Prin and Du with most of their collections. :p

TheUnknown

Thank you so much. Now, if I can complete that club flush.

Princess

Yes, thank you Chickenman

Chickenman

*Extends his hand to be kissed*

Drake

I think you're pushing it now. :p

Chickenman

You talk about vengance. Is vengance going to bring your son back to you or my boy to me? I forgo the vengance of my son. But my youngest son had to leave this country because of this Sollozzo business. So now I have to make arraingments to bring him back safely cleared of all these false charges. But I'm a supersticious man. And if some unluck accident should befall him, if he should be shot in the head by a police officer, or if should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he's struck by a bolt of lightening, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room and that, I do not forgive. But, that aside, let say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today.

...or something.

Princess

Chicken has finally lost it :p

Radioactive Isotope

that's assuming he had it to begin with. ;)

Uncle Du

I desperately need people to play Special Forces. It's by the same company, but a bit easier. Basically you play a black ops mercenary and build your elite squad and what have you. Massive fun by I have all of one real friend in it. I've had to purchase other squad members using Director points (a lot like the Godfather in Mafia Wars.) By the way, that's one solution for you guys that need more Mafia, stat.

But anyway, I'm level 68 in Mafia Wars so I'll do whatever I can to help out. I know for a fact I've been providing Prin and Du with most of their collections. :p

Yes, but now I am the Master. ;)

Thank you so much. Now, if I can complete that club flush.

Not before me dammit! :p

Damn Queen of Clubs, I'm starting to wonder if it even exists. :p

TheUnknown

Okay, fellow Mafiosa, I have extras of the following:

All of the Diamonds

Eight, Jack, King and Ace of Hearts

Monkey Sculpture

Eight of Clubs

Headgear and Heavy Bag

Ebony, Sky, and Ivory Cigars

Eight of Spades

One and Eight Ball

Anyone need any of those?

Uncle Du

Ah, good idea you have there buddy! (I don't need any of them BTW, vaulted all those.)

Let me look and see what I have that you don't.....

OK, I've got the three and five balls.

Hand tape and Speed bag

10 and Jack of Clubs

10 and Queen of Hearts

Red poker chip

Amethyst and ruby rings

Solid, striped, checked, paisley and knitted ties

Warhol, Cezanne, Van Gogh and Rembrandt paintings

Gold cuff links

Also have various loot items. For the time being, I need disposable cell phones to master the Capo job tier.

Princess

I have extras in:

All the diamonds

All the hearts except the 8

Rat, sheep and rooster sculpture

Purple poker chip

heavy bag

Ebony cigar

Eight, queen and king of spades

One, two and four ball

Topaz ring

I am seriously in need of concealable cameras because I can't get them to drop in loot enough to finish the job.

Unknown, I can use the sky and ivory cigars

Link

I used all 300 of my energy and not ONE camera, Prin.

Princess

Those damn things

Link

*punts another gnome and throws small child*...........

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.