Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
James the Defender

Deadliest Catch

James the Defender

Anyone watch Deadliest Catch?

Winters

I used to work at Wal*Mart and one day, I worked in Electronics (because I worked the Photo Lab) and I saw, Deadliest Catch the game. That's when I realized... all hope is lost.

Princess

Yeah, but I haven't been able to watch an episode yet this year because I haven't had a Tuesday night off of work since the season started. It's too bad that Phil's left of land this year though.

Uncle Du

I used to work at Wal*Mart and one day, I worked in Electronics (because I worked the Photo Lab) and I saw, Deadliest Catch the game. That's when I realized... all hope is lost.

Don't EVER play it. HORRID.

Winters

IT SOLD!? Woah... I got to get to Wal*Mart and tell a buddy that someone bought it!

We always joked of little kids coming in to Wal*Mart looking for a 360 game to buy with their mothers, ignoring other more higher quality games like Mass Effect (which is not ment for little kids), Halo 3 (same as Mass Effect), or even Barbies Horse Rescue Seventeen (Which doesn't exist and would be bad, but let's face it, it wouldn't be worse than Deadliest Catch) and screaming to their mothers that they want Deadliest Catch... oh we had so much fun when the managers wern't around.

Uncle Du

Oh, I didn't buy it, one of my friends (who's a huge fan of the show) got it and let me know how awesome it was. :p

[/sarcastic]

Edited by Du

James the Defender

Yeah, but I haven't been able to watch an episode yet this year because I haven't had a Tuesday night off of work since the season started. It's too bad that Phil's left of land this year though.

I know. I liked him. The Cornelia Marie was one of my favorite craft the past few seasons. The Northwestern is my favorite, though.

Phil has to stop the smoking and maybe his heart would be just a little better....

Princess

I agree. There's totally something about Captain Sig. I love me some Hilstrand brothers too.

James the Defender

Yeah, they're pretty cool guys. The Time Bandit is Jonathan's boat, correct? Or is it... oh, dear, my mind went blank, lol

I like Cpt. Sig's brother, Edgar, his deckboss. He's a very neat character.

Princess

Yes, the Time Bandit is Jonathan's boat. Them boys is doing good this year. They always play the best pranks on the greenhorns too.

James the Defender

:D They do

Princess

The flour bombs are usually great. I'm still surprised that Phil hasn't killed one of his kids yet though :p

James the Defender

lol, yeah

Princess

Ya know, it really sucks about how many people died when the Katmai went down, but seriously, BLACK life rafts? That doesn't make much sense

James the Defender

Seriously! Blaze orange would be so much better...

Did you see the video after that ep. where the dude was like, 'You never know what might happen. We could die out there. They'll show this video at the funeral.'?

Princess

I haven't seen that entire episode yet. I'm having trouble catching it this season.

James the Defender

So'm I. I'm not cathcing it on Tues. @ 9, I'm catching it on Thursday @ 10, lol

Princess

Yeah, that doesn't work well with working nights...

Princess

I only caught a few bits and pieces of tonight's episode, but everyone is getting on everyone else's nerves.

Princess

Hmmmm, so I got to experience gusting 30-40 knot winds today taking my Aunt's boat upriver. I was glad that we weren't out in the Bering though..

James the Defender

lol, yeah, that could be disastrous...try it with a slick deck and tonnage of steel crab pots flying around while gutting fish and getting yelled at by Sig :p

Princess

Exactly. I don't like my winds above 20

James the Defender

On Memorial day they're running a marathon. On the preview thingy it showed this dude getting hit in the head with the hook from the crane. It looked bad...

James the Defender

Who was the original captain of the Wizard?

Princess

I don't remember, but I remember the hook to the head. That was nasty.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.