Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Du

Fable

Uncle Du

I just picked this up last night, and it's everything that I thought it would be. Gorgeous environments, intuitive combat system, and of course, the ability to choose your destiny.

Fable 2 page

I ended up playing until about 3:30 this morning. If you have a 360, and want to immerse yourself into an all new world on an Oblivion scale, hook it up.

TheUnknown

It's definitely one of the games that make me want a 360.

Uncle Du

I never fully played through the first one, but I know that playing #1, you were limited on where you could go in the environment. Not this time!

I'm slowly advancing the plot. I've been taking alot of time doing side quests and trying to unlock achievments. Most of them are fairly easy to get, they just get rather time consuming. But it sure is fun. I have a feeling that I might be playing through this game again...

Mara

Last year, I watched a couple friends play the original. And it was pretty hilarious. :p

Drake

Even though it was fairly linear, it was still fun to play.

TheUnknown

I found the first Fable to be massively disappointing, albeit still average or better. The whole "choose your alignment" thing seemed tacked onto a standard linear storyline to ape some glory following SW:KotR. And it was short, too.

Uncle Du

That's the major complaint I've heard about the first one, was how short it was. Don't know how long this one will be...got over 15 hours in it so far, and I've only found 1 of the 3 hero's that I have to find.

Uncle Du

So I beat it last night and all I have to say...oh, if you really don't want to know my opinion, and you want to make your own, DON'T READ THIS!

WHAT KINDA BULLs*** ENDING WAS THAT?! DID ANYONE MAYBE THINK THAT WE WOULD WANT SOME SUBSTANCE AT THE END OF A GAME LIKE THIS?!

So yea, I still have plenty of other side quests that I can do, and I will continue playing it.

Never have I felt so conflicted over a game. I want to do all the side quests still, cause I'm having a good time playing em. But damn, talk about an extreme let down at the end after such a great build up. I kinda feel like this game gave me blue balls. Got me all excited but didn't finish me off. Pardon the colorful metaphor.

Ender

Damn you, Molyneux... as if there aren't enough gaming-related reasons for me to spend money in the next year or so...

Andy

I didn't like the first Fable. lol

Uncle Du

Damn you, Molyneux... as if there aren't enough gaming-related reasons for me to spend money in the next year or so...

I know! And I don't even have the money for the first ones I want. :p

I didn't like the first Fable. lol

Me neither. ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.