Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Galaxy RPG?

Galaxy Nations RP Thingy  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy

That was kind of my point. You can't be totally reliant on ground troops...

Chickenman

Ok, in defense of my rich war-like people.

1). Superweapons are worthless, because my people are ground fighters.

Yeah, nuclear weapons are TOTALLY ineffective against infantry. As long as they have wooden desks to hide under.

2). Wealth is more than just in the government. The US was rich, but it wouldn't have the money and time to build a Death Star... the money for my people would be from trade, not conquest, therefore the money would be in the people, not the government.

You don't say.

And also important, set calcuations need to be done as how a battle is won/lost. Certain games (so that way we can influence the battle like a General would) or such can be played to see who'd win and how many soldiers would live and how many are injured. Same thing can be done for economy.

...making this less an RPG and more a real time strategy game. Thing I hate about RTSes is that there's no room for improvisation or anything. This way makes your battles slightly less thrilling than a chess game.

As for simulating an economy...yeah, go ahead. If you're that masochistic.

Edited by Chickenman

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.