Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TyranaRaptor

The Clone Wars (TV)

Andy

Well hopefully they won't be contradicting most of the novels... They can contradict the older Clone Wars cartoon all they want because it was full of inconsistencies, IMO.

Mara

So I got the season one set for Christmas, and I'm about 3/4 of the way through it. So far, it's not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Most of it is actually pretty interesting.

Can't wait to finish it up and catch up on season 2.

Andy

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but during my research for the Canon Timeline I found an old interview from the time The Clone Wars was cancelled that mentions that part of the abandoned storylines would have featured the Yuuzhan Vong. However, as the episodes we never created and the stories weren't adapted as part of the Clone Wars Legacy project the Yuuzhan Vong stayed relegated to Legends.

Just found that interesting so thought I'd share. :)

Mara

Well, now I'm gonna, because #clonewarssaved

12 more episodes, exclusively on Disney's new streaming service, sometime next  year.

*starts throwing money at Disney*

Andy

Hmm... I wonder if they'll pick up any of the abandoned storylines? ?

Mara

Not sure...

But it would be awesome to see the Mandalorian War storyline that was supposed to be the original finale (but never finished when it got cancelled).

And apparently because I have the memory of a goldfish, I also posted this later in the Saga forum:

?

Edited by Mara

Mara

So I've started (slow) binging the first six seasons, in preparation for the seventh/last season next month.

Just one season in so far. But man... it holds up.  So good.

Andy

I've never watched the full series, just the movie. I wish it was on Netflix or Amazon, but noooo. 

Radioactive Isotope

The series is way better than the movie. The movie was pretty terrible.

Andy

Yeah. And when I say I only ever watched the movie, I mean literally the other week I watched it. :p

I knew it wasn't great though before getting into it. Now I need to find some way of binge-ing the series... and then find some way to watch season 7.

Oh and in case y'all missed it:

Edited by Andy

Mara

They are all on Disney+ . :p 

Honestly, I had forgotten about the movie; went right to the series for my re-watch.

Whoops. :p

PS: Moved this out of Legends. :p

Edited by Mara

Andy

Yeah, at the time of writing Disney+ wasn't out over here, only came out at the end of March. And did I really say "y'all"? Disappointed in myself. ?

Edited by Andy

Mara

So.... finished season 7/last season...

Ugh, the ending was like a punch to the heart, but so good.

Andy

I'm still on the first series. ?

Mara

Enjoy! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.