Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Knight Rider [2008]

Mara

The premiere/movie aired in March... and last night the first regular episode was one.

Anyone else watching?

I loved the "movie" premiere thing, but think I need to watch it again because there were a few things I didn't get in the episode last night.

Plus, it was a bit... boring. But I will wait to see if it picks up.

I mean, while the car (MUSTANG :D) and K.I.T.T./Val Kilmer are awesome... I don't think I'll continue watching too much longer just for them, if the rest of the show is boring.

Drake

Saw commercials for it during Heroes. The car being all pimped out with those blue lights underneath, for example, make it look really stupid.

Mara

It just seemed, last night, that they were trying to do more than what they had to work with.

Yeah, the whole Mike forgetting what he did in Iraq story might be interesting... but they shouldn't go into that on episode one.

Plus.. the whole package thing... I dunno. Maybe they're not supposed to explain the missions. :p

Mara

KITT quoting Yoda = awesome.

Edited by Mara

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.