Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Fringe

Mara

The premiere is tomorrow...

I'm intrigued by it and will be watching it.

Anyone else?

Chickenman

Looks interesting, but I probably won't watch it.

Mara

I'm just hoping it will be unique enough, because bits and pieces of it seem similar to "LOST."

Mara

The premiere last night was pretty sweet.... and I'm intrigued enough to keep watching.

Mara

Last night's episode was pretty sweet...

And I'm thinking that Massive Dynamics is kind of shady. Which seems a bit obvious right now to me. So maybe they're not...

Anyway, it's shaping up to be interesting.

Master Hayes

Do any of you still watch Fringe? It's one of my favs.

Mara

Heck yes. I love it. :D

Master Hayes

Did you notice the agent that's supposed to be dead that they brought back and acted like it was no big deal???? :eek: I think the guys name is Charlie.

Mara

Yeah, the Monday episode?

I think it was probably an older one that didn't get aired when it was supposed to, so they gave us a bonus last week.

I liked Charlie; it was good seeing him again, briefly.

Master Hayes

Yeah, I think that was the day it aired. The most recent one took place in Edina NY.

I have to say that Walter is my favorite character on the show.

Mara

Well, Charlie was my favorite character, but he's gone now. :(

I do love Walter, though. He's so awesome and quirky.

New episode tonight!

Mara

Sweet episode last night. Awesomeness from Walter. Plus, he slipped to Astrid about Peter's dying before.

Your ideas about Peter? I'm thinking he's a clone or something.. like earlier in the season (or maybe last season?) there was that guy who had cloned his son or something. I mean, I don't think Walter resurrected Peter or anything. Just.. replaced him.

Master Hayes

Last nights episode was really good. I absolutely love Walter. I think he's the most personable character even with all his quirks.

As for Peter, he really did die. I don't know if you remember or not but Walter talked about getting into a car accident and one of those bald watcher dudes helped him. I can't remember if Walter opening that door to the other demention was part of how Peter gets brought back or not though. I'm sure that Agent Farnes will say something sooner or later to either Peter or Olivia.

I do hope they get back to more about the stuff with Bell. There seems to be endless story they could do with it.

Mara

Yeah, I know Peter died. I mean, I think it was last season that Walter was standing by his gravestone with the Observer.

I'm just trying to figure out where the current Peter came from. I'm guessing probably a clone. Or he took him from the other side/dimension before he died. Either way, I can't wait for the look on Peter's face when he eventually finds out. :p

Master Hayes

Yeah I imagine that Peter will have something very interesting to say to Walter as well. :shifty:

Mara

Say? Nah... more like, scream and yell. ;)

Master Hayes

The episode from a week ago was really pretty cool. I liked hearing about Walters father, and thought it was way cool how Walter turned that formula around and used it on the bad guy.

Tonights show should be sweet. They are going to delve into the multi-demention stuff again!! :D

Mara

Tonight's show was so awesome!

Especially the end when Olivia saw the 'glimmer' on Peter. So he's not a clone, just stolen from another universe. Seeing the clips for when it returns in April, it looks like we get to find out more about when Walter did it.

Two months is too long. :(

Master Hayes

Just when you thought Peter and Olivia may hook up, and boom, she sees him glimmer. I also thought the she was a little to hard on Walter. I know she's pissed, but he's saved her life at least once, and all the work he does now it's his way of making up for all the bad crap he did with Bell.

I know 2 months is to long to wait, but from the looks of those previews it will be worth the wait. :D

Mara

Hook up? They were only going for drinks. ;) Haha.

But, yeah, I kind of felt bad for Walter, when Olivia was going off about her childhood. I mean, his experiments DID help her save all the people in that hotel.

Master Hayes

It always starts with "just drinks". :hehe: I also thought it was kinda funny, yet cool as well how the dogs would start howling before hand. That plot from the missing hotel was done really well. I'd like to see some behind the scenes for how they did that, and if that was really an empty spot on a street somewhere. They definately spend a modest amount of money on effects, cause they aren't as crappy as some TV special effects.

Mara

Yeah, I know... the special effects on this episode was pretty sweet. Especially with the 'merged' people at the beginning. The guy with the second head in his chest, I mean, wow. Totally realistic.

Maybe on the season 2 DVD set there will be something about behind the scenes stuff.

Master Hayes

So my sister sends me a text message yesterday saying that she heard on the radio Fringe is being canceled. I haven't looked into that, but was wondering if you'd heard anything like that? I know it's to come back in April, and I told my sister that, but she claims once those shows air that's all for Fringe. :(

Mara

What? No, I haven't heard that.

*runs to Google*

Nothing news-related about Fringe on the first three pages of Google. And nothing on the TV Guide web site.

*shrug*

Master Hayes

I'm so stoked for Thursday! :eek:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.