Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TyranaRaptor

A Halo RP?

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TyranaRaptor

Well. We all know how popular Halo is, and I'm sure at least some of the people here are fans of it. So I propose a Halo RPG!

It's an idea I've been thinking about for a while now actually. There would be two sides. Covenant and UNSC, and people would be able to join either. Also, I would like this RP to be Halo in it's essence: as in, instead of following exact canon (Like having Spartan Three's never fight with Marines or not having Elites fight alongside Brutes) you would be able to do stuff like that.

Also, technology from all of the games and media would be involved, and hopefully later we would be able to introduce some other factions like the Flood or the Human Rebels.

The RP would mostly take place on a Human colony world with the UNSC defending the planet and the Covenant attacking. Plot details and further stuff will be explained in the actual RP. This is basiclly the outline for the RP.

If anyone has never played Halo before, or dosent know much about it heres some further info.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/UNSC

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Covenant

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Flood

Edited by Drake

Drake

*fixes poll so it's single instead of multiple choice*

Maybe for me.

TyranaRaptor

Got it. And thanks for fixing the poll.

Mara

Interesting, but I'm a no for now.

TyranaRaptor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........ok.

Winters

It's an idea... but kinda complex to figure out since most of Halo is revolved around MC, meaning that the background of the outside world is what he sees and hears... I would be more supportive of a HL2 RP.

Chickenman

The books give some details on the outside world. And Halopedia has more information on it than you'll ever need.

Put me down as a maybe.

TyranaRaptor

The books give some details on the outside world. And Halopedia has more information on it than you'll ever need.

Put me down as a maybe.

Got it. And I think you can do it yourself, the poll I mean.

And your right, Halopedia and Halo Bungie Org give all the Halo information you could ever need.

Andy

All I know about Halo is that it's a game about the future, with some Covenant baddies... And the other baddies are Microsoft, who use it to try to force people to purchase more of their shoddy products, such as Vista.

Chickenman

:rofl:

See? You're all set then! :p

TyranaRaptor

Thats not what Halo is about. It's not just about the Covenant, and the plot isnt that simple!

Although Microsoft did use it to sell s***ty products. Although the company that owns Halo seperated from Microsoft, so not anymore.

Chickenman

Did they? Does that mean no s***ty port of Halo 3 on the PC? No s***ty port of Halo Wars? How will I finish the fight??? :nerves:

TyranaRaptor

Did they? Does that mean no s***ty port of Halo 3 on the PC? No s***ty port of Halo Wars? How will I finish the fight??? :nerves:

Oh shut up! Halo is not s***ty, its a ewoking great game.

Chickenman

You misread.

I don't have an Xbox, so I've had to wait about three years each game for a port on the pc to arrive, and then the port is sub-par.

I was also looking forward to Halo Wars, but that probably won't be a port.

Books are good, though. :p

Winters

If there should be an RP from a game, it should be Mass Effect!!!

Andy

Oh shut up! Halo is not s***ty, its a ewoking great game.

I don't have an Xbox, so I've had to wait about three years each game for a port on the pc to arrive, and then the port is sub-par.

I was gonna say... He was criticising ports, not Halo. :p

Edited by Andy

Chickenman

It's a good thing you cleared that up, B.

:p

TyranaRaptor

Ok then, the people have spoken. I guess I wont make a Halo RP.

If anyone changes their mind, just say so. Anyway, could someone close this?

Drake

So shall it be.

And it was worth a shot.