Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Diablo III

Drake

For the past little while, Blizzard has been putting up fullscreen pictures for anyone navigating to their main site. These pictures depicted a pair of glowing eyes and part of a face or helmet amidst a star field circled in ice. Much speculation surrounded the teasers. Some said it was just the glowing eyes of Arthas the Lich King for the next WoW expansion...some thought it might be a Protoss for StarCraft II. Others held out hope that it might, in fact, be Diablo.

Turns out they were right.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

Being welcomed to the site by Tyrael brings back all kinds of memories.

Ayingel

so the secret mmo wasn't diablo...soooo...must still be starcraft?

Drake

If it is, it won't be for a very looong time. SC2 is still a strategy, D3 is still a RPG. They're busy with the next expansion for WoW so their plate looks pretty well full. Unless they throw a curveball and reveal that D3 is actually a MMO...but that would piss off a bunch of people, I'm sure.

Last option is Three Vikings. :p

Or a completely new universe.

Edited by Drake

Ayingel

actiblizz...where you play music and kill monsters with epic weapons?

Uncle Du

This game is going to be so incredibly badass. I'm just hoping that Blizzard friggin moderates Battlenet for this game. Hacks ruined DII.

GI_Admiral

Rumor is that D3 will come out before SC2 :D I can't wait

Drake

*drags this thread from the depths*

Anyone else been playing? I finished on normal last night. Playing a wizard. The storyline was epic.

Ayingel

It's okay. I'm not super in to it, but I've really just gotten into LoL, so we'll see XD

Uncle Du

If I had a machine that could run it, I would play it. I've heard rumor that they're working on a port to the consoles, so that would be cool.

I watched a video of the two dudes that were the first to beat Diablo on Inferno difficulty. That was RIDICULOUS! Then they apparently nerfed the difficulties with the first patch. Big shock there.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.