Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

ReBoot

Tsl

was that the old cg Saturday morning cartoon about the little blue peoples that live inside computers?

Drake

Heck yes it was.

I watched it back-to-back with Beast Wars.

Andy

I used to love that show!

rbcast24mu.jpg

Drake

I prefered the older Matrix and Andreia.

MatrixAndraia.jpg

Tsl

lol, I remember that show! I guess they're doing a remake of it then? Spiffy-coolness ^^

Drake

More seasons, a movie announcement, anything. I'd be happy with anything.

Drake

From wikipedia:

Revival

Following its aquisition by the Rainmaker Income Fund in 2006 Mainframe Entertainment was renamed Rainmaker Animaton. In 2007, Rainmaker then announced plans to create a trilogy of ReBoot films with illustrator/animator Daniel Allen as the lead character designer. Rainmaker Animation executive vice president Paul Gertz stated, "ReBoot's legions of fans have been incredibly loyal and continue to keep the property alive on dozens of fan sites."[4] In conjunction with the website Zeros 2 Heroes, Rainmaker announced an intention to allow fans greater access to the development of the movie plans and also in development of a ReBoot webcomic. Fans were given the chance to submit their own art and designs, with the potential to end up as an artist on the project, and their feedback ensured which one of five ReBoot pitches won.[4][5]

The winning pitch was ReBoot: Arrival,[6]. Rainmaker will monitor feedback for the comic but may not use it as the basis for their movie plans.[7] Four ReBoot fans have been chosen to work as artists on the Arrival comic.[6] According to the pitch at the Zeroes2Heroes website, Megabyte's Hunt has developed into a Net-wide war so pervasive even other Viruses are united against it. The Users have gone, spending their time in an unending MMORPG Game. A sentient System named Gnosis is created as a way to stop Megabyte, but goes rogue and begins enslaving Systems in its attempt to gain User-like powers. Two teams of heroes are assembled to stop Gnosis and bring back the Users, which will include new characters and a one-off character named Lens the Codemaster, from Season 2.

A ReBoot website has been discovered with a countdown,[8] ending on May 30, 2008, at 12:00 A.M PST.

:D :D :D

Ayingel

that was one of the good ones...and it was on around the same time as roughnecks, wasn't it? or were roughnecks a little later on?

Bad furday

I remember watching reruns of Reboot ages ago! One of my favourite kids shows.

They always had visual easter egg things, and enough humour that made it a kids show not exactly for kids. :D

*drools* Mouse.... ;) :p

Drake

I liked the few Stargate references in the later seasons. :D

Bad furday

You can still find old episodes on YouTube :D

Drake

The website had been launched!

You need to sign up for most of the stuff but it's worth it! I'm reading through the webcomic now and it kicks ass. :D

Edit: I said it was kickass...and then I read the line from Bob, "I've given you every chance I can, Megabyte! You threw them all back in my Facebook!"

LAAAAAME! :p

Edited by Drake

Andy

Edit: I said it was kickass...and then I read the line from Bob, "I've given you every chance I can, Megabyte! You threw them all back in my Facebook!"

LAAAAAME! :p

Haha, that's so lame it's awesome. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.