Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Jake Durron

Being Sensitive

Jake Durron

Is anyone else a sensitive here? I know I am, I've got a history of it in my family. I just thought it would be fun to talk about it. I have been sensitive, to spirits since I was a child but never really spoke about it. But now I find out my grandmother and father are also sensitives. I've also been labeled an empath. I pick up on emotions.

I actually have a picture of me, which in a series of pictures I took was the only one where the tint changed on the picture and you see a hazy light coming from a white spot on the bottom left hand corner. I know what it is, its one of my guardians. Anyway I realize that a lot of people are sceptics and even more might think I'm nuts but I do enjoy discussing experiences. I've had a lot and I've been known locally as the one to talk to when you get freaked out lol after my grandmother of course.

CorSec

You're not nuts.

Personally, I don't believe, but belief is rarely a prerequisite for truth.

Jake Durron

Oh trust me I know, it was scary as hell today, I thought I was about to hit someone on the back roads to my house, and as I stomped on my brakes the "person" vanished. I spent about ten minutes cussing and trying not to cry.

Pandora

That's freaky, but I told you that on the phone today.

I've had visitations before, not many, but they were all related. I am NOT the person to talk to when you get freaked out by spirits, lol. Like Kia, I have also have a gaurdian whose chief job is acting as a kind of psychic shield to keep all the other spirits away.

And if anyone is doubting Kia's sanity on this one.... I actually just hung up the phone with her (we were talking while I was typing this) and I heard this weird kinda screaming sound right before she said she almost hit a branch in the road while she was driving. It was her gaurdian yelling at her to be careful. It was kinda freaky, actually.

Jake Durron

hahaha Sajin has been a bit more active today then that phone conversation. He just threw a compact at me for not turning the page on his book fast enough, he yanked me out of the car then threw me back into the seat cause I made fun of him and yesterday almost knocked me over twice at the renfair due to the thunder...

Pandora

....And then he tapped my foot, giggled in my car, and hooked my keys together just to prove he could.

And then today I called Kia and guess who answered....

Jake Durron

Sighs... my ghost has a potty mouth.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.