Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ayingel

Nintendo Wii and DS

Tsl

Hai, all hail Miyamoto-sama! Banzai! :p :p :p

Chickenman

I'm sorry... but I can't... I've just reciently gotten over a girl who was obsessed over Final Fantasy... and all that Japanese stuff so I think I should distance myself from that so that way I can focus on this totally awesome girl I've found... But Thank you Mr. Andy.

You baffle me.

Winters

I'm sorry... but I can't... I've just reciently gotten over a girl who was obsessed over Final Fantasy... and all that Japanese stuff so I think I should distance myself from that so that way I can focus on this totally awesome girl I've found... But Thank you Mr. Andy.

You baffle me.

I'm a very complicated guy who went f or the wrong girls so that just made me more complicated...

Princess

And I just got the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatium 2009 game. It's actually fun, with a very country soundtrack

CorSec

I purchased FFIV for my DS while on vacation. Its a remake of the SNES classic, and true to its heritage; it's kicking my ass.

I've never played a traditional Final Fantasy RPG (I don't consider the Crystal Chronicles series 'traditional'), but I'm happy to say I'm enjoying the game, despite its general difficulty.

Princess

I'm getting EA Active on Tuesday. The guy at the store said 140 people preordered it

Andy

isn't it just going to be the same as wii fit witch coimes with wii anyway?

lol

Princess

No, this is more cardio and resistance training. And wii fit doesn't come with wii.

I wish I could figure out how to add the Chewbacca mii now that I've got my Wii hooked up to the net

Uncle Du

Can you just create a Mii that looks like him? I dunno, I haven't had a Wii in like 2 years.

Princess

Of course the warranty is expired on my Wii, but going through Nintendo is only going to cost me $90 to repair it and if they can't fix it, I get a new one

Princess

My Wii is coming back on Monday!!!

Radioactive Isotope

Got a 3DS for my burfday. PM me with friend codes and I'll return the favor. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.