Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Dystopian future / post apocalyptic RP?

Read below before voting...  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy

My idea for a dystopian future / post apocalyptic RP has been brewing for a long time.

I could turn it into a story... But I know full well I'd never write it... so RP it is. :p

Think 1984... and Terminator without the robots... Okay I'm rambling. Enough, and on with the description of my plan:

Right so the year is... far in the future. Nobody is really sure. I succession of wars have devastated the world. Nobody is even sure of the real names of the former countries or cities.

Basically the cities are ruins, and the people are in an anarchic society which is overlooked by a faceless government.

The streets are policed by craft that fly overhead.

Anything not produced or supplied by the government is illegal. Small sections of cities are kept neat and tidy by the government officials, and these are the only places where business can legally take place.

The black-market is huge and the people live basically in the ruins of the cities surrounding the tidy "official areas".

The main objective of the players is to bring the government down... But first they must find out more about it, and reach the capital.

I have ideas for the different stages of the RPG, but obviously can't go into too much detail lol.

I'm tired... if you have any further questions please ask them before voting. :p

Drake

That does sound cool.

Though, it seems like I'm getting myself into a lot of RPs here. :p

Vergere

I love the 'not my cup of tea' response, because that was basically what I was thinking without even seeing the options. ^_^

I'd love to do it, but it's just not my style. Sorry mate.

Radioactive Isotope

i think i read a book like this once....

anywho, i'd be willing to give it a go. i've got some ideas as well if you want to PM/IM me and see if you like them.

Ayingel

this one sounds interesting

Winters

Sorry... but I'm mortally afraid of Zombies and Zombines...

Mara

Sounds good, but I'll be a maybe.... I don't want to overextend myself, lol. (Even though I generally end up doing that anyway).