Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

LOST RP

OMG, my plane crashed  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mara

No worries... this would be loosely based. So you wouldn't have to have any prior knowledge of the series. I don't think I'd/we'd work any of that crazy Dharma and Others stuff into the story.

It'd just be a bunch of people trying to survive and getting to know people.

There may or may not be regular supplies in a hidden hatch like in the show.

Drake

I see this as being potentially boring after a while. There's only so much people can do by themselves on an island.

Not to mention new people would be unable to join later in the game...unless another plane crashed. :p

Mara

Well, there would probably be around 30-40 survivors, so I think we'd be okay on members, lol. :p

And if it gets boring, some kind of plot could always be introduced.. like a secret hatch like in the show.. but without all the crazy experiments and politics and double-crossing. :p

Winters

If this turns out to be Lord of the Flies, I'm runing away from this forum SO quickly... you'll think me a Jedi!

PIGGY!!!

Mara

Oh no, no... nothing like that. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.