Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Age of Empires

Mara

I totally thought I had posted a thread about this before.... so if you do find it, replace it. :p

Anyway.... any other big fans of these games by Microsoft?

I haven't actually played in a while; but I want to get a copy of Age of Kings, along with the Conquerors expansion.

And of the little I have played of III, I think I prefer II more... III just has different game play with the home cities and shipment thing.

Andy

I'm not a big fan of Age of Empires... Never really liked the engine they use, and therefore I don't particularly like many of the games that also use the AoE engine. lol I thought AoE3 was okay though

Tsl

I got two copies of III that came with various of my computer's parts....graphics card and processor, I think. Anyway, it's only fun in multiplayer mode. The Asian expansion pack thing is fun. Gogo samurai!

TheUnknown

Never played any of them, but they look interesting. One of these days, I'll check them out.

Mara

I got two copies of III that came with various of my computer's parts....graphics card and processor, I think. Anyway, it's only fun in multiplayer mode. The Asian expansion pack thing is fun. Gogo samurai!

Haha... cool.

I might get III with the expansions with part of my tax refund. It'd be fun to use more than just English or Spanish when playing. :p

Ironically, way back when, my dad got the original Age of Empires "free" when he bought some kind of software, too, for the computer.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.