Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Naruto

Rogue

Okay, I'm so behind on Naruto, but I think it needs a thread. Anybody watch it? And how far have you gotten?

Tsl

Yes! I am caught up to currant.

Though I haven't been really thrilled with Shippuuden. I loved the original Naruto.

Rogue

I got up to the filler episodes in the original Naruto, then i got bored.

Tsl

Oh god...the filler eps were horrid! You might be better off just skipping to Shippuuden. Or then again....maybe just stopping on the good episodes, lol.

Shippuuden is okay, but they're really dragging everything out to the point of annoyingness. The story is still good, though.

Rikki

Rogie-senpai, this is how Naruto got down.

Alright, the first like, five episodes is just showing you Naruto, Iruka, Konohamaru, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, The Third Hokage, etc etc. Then after that, they go into the Zabuza season! That was the only part of Naruto that I, alone, thought was awesome. Afterwards, Naruto meets even more people in the Chunnin Exam season. I hate this season, and I don't care what anyone else thought. Sure, it brought more characters into the lime light, but come on people, the Zabuza season was the best. Anyways, the Chunnin Exams are interupted by Gaara, the sand dude with the gourd on his back. Yeah, he has a demon inside of him, the One-tailed Fox. That brings into the Gaara part of Naruto, where Naruto has to figure out how to make Gaara come back and the demon to shut him back into Gaara. Naruto wins, of course.

Then, Itachi and Kisame are just randomly brought in, and they hang out, beat up Sasuke... you know the usual. After Gaara changes back, it kind of gets boring. Tsunade has to be the new Hokage, 'cause Orochimaru killed the last one in the Chunnin Exams. Yeah, then more random stuff about the sages (which are Jiraya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Because their teacher was the Third.) Then RANDOM EPISODES COME IN ABOUT NARUTO AND STUFF. REALLY BORING. IT IS LIKE A MINI-FILLER. Don't worry, Sasuke's part comes in... around 110ish.

Then Sasuke goes to Orochimaru because of his demented past, to defeat Itachi. Yeah, Sasuke season over here. It ends on 133, because Naruto FAILED to bring back Sasuke to Konoha (the village hidden in the leaves, or branches, something with trees!) After this Naruto mopes for two episodes. On 136, that is where the fillers begin. It lasts until the last episode of Naruto, episode 220. I suggest you watch 216-220. It is about Gaara's new student, and I thought it was a good filler. The best out of the best, and the only memorable one.

Rikki

Oh, and I am in Shippuden. I shall now explain Shippuden for you! Okay, Naruto comes back from his training with Jiraya. Basically, he learned everything he should of learned in Ninja Academy. So, he still has his rasengan, which hasn't improved a bit. He STILL needs a shadow clone to do it. Sakura, on the other hand, improved very well. She has learned taijutsu (hand to hand combat), knows when there is genjutsu (illusion) and how to release it, and is a very well off med ninja. (Medical, healing and stuff) They show how the two improved.

So Naruto roams around, getting updated with his buddies. Meanwhile, the Atasuki, a group of ten S ranked ninjas, go and capture Gaara.

The plan for the Atasuki is there are demons with tails on them. Naruto, OBVIOUSLY, is the NINE TAILED FOX. There is a total of nine demons the Atasuki need to capture. The one, two, three, etc etc, tailed demons. They already have two, and captured Gaara so they got three! Whooo.

Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi go and tried to save Gaara. They get an old lady on the way there. Oh yeah, Kankuro got poisoned so Sakura had to save him. This part shows how much Sakura improved. Anyways... The four, only Naruto's gang and the lady go to seek Gaara. In Konoha, Tsunade sends Team Gai over to help Team Kakashi. The two gangs fight the ILLUSION of Itachi and Kisame, only wasting time.

Atasuki, in their hideout, are sucking out the demon outta Gaara. It is painful, by the way, and the person who is the host for the demon, and the demon is getting sucked out, welp, the host... dies. But it takes like three days for the ritual to be finished, but mind you, they have been wasting so much time.

Once Kakashi's and Gai's team realized that it was just a way to stall for time, they rush their asses to gave Gaara. BUT, they realize if they go their without energy, they would get their ass kicked, and that wouldn't be very helpful for them. So they rest, and they go to the hideout, and Gai's team has to pick out papers from way far away, and a clone of them appears, leaving them helpless with a clone of themselves.

GAARA DIES, I DON'T NEED TO SAY SPOILER, IT IS SO OBVIOUS. Sorry I ruined everyone's dream. *sarcasm*

So Naruto goes banana's and uses the powers of the nine tailed fox and chases Deidara. Kakashi, being warned by Jiraya that Naruto can't become a four tailed fox thinging, follows Naruto. Sakura and the old lady takes care of Sasori, the other Atasuki person.

SASORI = PWNED BY SAKURA AND HIS GRANDMOTHER (THE OLD LADY), DEIDARA = SQUIRMS AWAY FROM CRAZY NARUTO & KAKASHI (he lives)

The grandmother of Sasori helps Gaara come back to life, and in exchange, she dies. But she was gonna die anyways so there.

This is when Sai and Yamato come in. Kakashi used most of his energy during his fight with Deidara, so he is in the hospital now. Yamato is the replacement for Kakashi. Sai is for Sasuke. Naruto and Sakura have issues with Sai because he is a freaking b******. So, they go to a bridge and fight Orichimaru and Kabuto, to their surprise. They were suppose to get information, change of plans I guess. So they fight, Naruto goes insane... yup. Again.

So Yamato sends a clone to follow Orochimaru and Kabuto's leave. Because, Sai went with Orochimaru. Gasp.

NOW I END THE SPOILERS. GO WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF NOW! :D THEN YOU'LL FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH A b****** SAI IS!!! RAWR!!!! SASUKE IS BETTER THAN THAT GUTLESS HOMO!!!!!!!! *dies*

Tsl

I kind of like Sai :s

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.