Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

BLEACH

Rogue

Anybody watch the show besides me? I've really gotten into it the past year.

Tsl

Yes *points to avatar and location*, and last weeks episode gave me seizures of glee! ^^

Edited by The Tsl

Rogue

I still need to watch :O

I heard it was incredibly awesome though!

Tsl

I've read the manga up to currant as well, but only the English official versions. I don't want to read the Japanese fanlations and get ahead of the anime.

PS: If anyone is interested in Bleach or Naruto, use a Bitorrent client (like azureus or utorrent) and you can dl them from dattebayo.com (official site of the fan subber group) or isohunt.com. Which you should go do right now, because Bleach is awesome!

Rogue

Yeah, UraharaKisuke (new member) torrents them all for me. Anyway, just watched last week's episode, and the whole time my relatives thought I was crazy, yelling at my computer as it spoke Japanese XD

Anyway, Inoue got me a little angry. I don't care if Ichigo looks like her brother when he enters his Arancar state. He came there to save her, and she's questioning him?

Tsl

Oh crap...they've started a filler arc of doom!

Tsl

Anybody see the second Bleach movie? It's pretty cool, some of the best action I've seen.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.