Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Don't you just love the media..?

Andy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7270743.stm

Prince Harry was secretly deployed to Afghanistan in a move that was subject to a media blackout... Until some foreign media corporation leaked it. So now he's being flown home.

There were concerns a while back that they couldn't deploy him to the front line because being third in line to the throne of the United Kingdom he'd be a huge target out there, which would endanger the lives of those around him.

Tsk. Bloody media...

Winters

There are times that the media needs to be the bloody hell quiet, and this is one of those times. The people who he serves with are happy to see him serving. It gives them that fuzzy feel that even he's there and that he's willing to risk his life with them. But it's like with Gerado Rivera... and when Iraq was just starting, when he drew up attack plans on live television.

Radioactive Isotope

i personally think the media should shut up 90% of the time, but they produce this crap because people watch it.

Andy

the leak was apparently "The Drudge Report", if any of you know what that is... It's American. Damn you! :p

Bad furday

I can imagine what Jeremy Clarkson has to say about that! :p

Ender

Seriously... why is the new series not until summer? :(

TheUnknown

The media is a necessary evil in a democracy. However, the American media is a pile of sith.

Mara

Did ya hear the part where Harry said he didn't like England and would rather stay in Afghanistan? :p

Andy

He means he's bored at home and wants to see the world. lol

But yeah, I'm waiting for the media to misquote that one... :p

Mara

I know what he meant. :p

I still find it funny. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.