Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Weekly Poll 87

It's that time of year again...  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Drake

I usually procrastinate until a couple weeks before Christmas but I've been known to go Christmas Eve for a few things.

Radioactive Isotope

i try to have mine done a few weeks beforehand cuz that's when our family stuff starts. but i do my shopping pretty much all year round. sometimes i find stuff to get someone in July and i go ahead and get it.

Mara

I generally get most of mine 2-3 weeks before. Some I might get earlier, depending on what I see.

Bad furday

I bought half of mine before Thanksgivng...and now have to find the other half

online shopping ftw! :D

Pandora

I work for the Evil Empire (Macy's). I deal with irritation, cheap-ass, rude, impatient, biotchy people ALL day and all I can do is smile. I do NOT want to talk to people at Christmas. Anyone. Ever.

I've been done for two weeks now. Anything else I buy is extra. (Except for the Harry and David's I'm sending Daniel's grandparents, that I'll order in a week. But I've already picked out what I'm getting.

Unfortunately, those Christmas cards won't write themselves.

Link

I don't do it til about 3 weeks out unless it's my buddies overseas, then it starts about a month early.

Andy

A couple weeks before. I usually by then know what I'm getting. lol

When is Thanksgiving again? lol

Mara

Fourth Thursday in November, for American Thanksgiving.

Radioactive Isotope

mine's finally done. i think, lol.

Andy

Fourth Thursday in November, for American Thanksgiving.

Wow, that's like... WAY early. :p

Mara

For shopping?

The day after, Black Friday, there's lots of sales, if you're crazy enough to go out.

I'm all done as well, except I need another thing or two for my mom.

CorSec

Did all of my shopping at 9:00am on the 23rd this year. Sunday, so everyone was at church or something? It was busier when I went out today than it was on the 23rd.

Generally, the last minute.

MsSolo

I did most of mine early this year, which was just as well. A few people still ended up missing out, because I'd planned to make the most of my last days off before Christmas, but I spent those in hospital intead. On the other hand, I have the oppurtunity to go about buying presents now, in the sales, because there's a lot of people I didn't end up seeing.

TheUnknown

*Has a heart attack*

Min has returned! :eek:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.