Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Timeshift

Uncle Du

Another game that will more than likely suck up a load of my free time. ;)

Looks awesome!

Radioactive Isotope

i'm surprised you have any free time left :p

Uncle Du

Oddly enough, I do. ;)

Andy

NOOOO!!

Alright that's just not on. That is almost identical to a game idea I had a few years ago.

Now where did I put my notes about that one... :mad:

Damn people stealing my ideas! :p

Uncle Du

:rofl:

One of the guys I work with said he downloaded the demo and that he was pretty disappointed. He said the game was way too linear. There's no going off on your own and doing random sith. But he did say that it was an absolutely beautiful game.

Of course, this guy is a super geek. The machine he has can run anything, and cost somewhere in the vicinity of 7 grand for him to build. And that's getting all his parts wholesale and everything.

Sometimes linear can be good. At least for a guy like me. :p

Andy

Of course, this guy is a super geek. The machine he has can run anything, and cost somewhere in the vicinity of 7 grand for him to build. And that's getting all his parts wholesale and everything.

Can you say "More money than sense?" there comes a limit where spending that amount of money doesn't make that much difference between a system that cost half as much. lol

Radioactive Isotope

must be an ego thing. some guys have souped up cars, others have frakin awesome computers. :D

Uncle Du

He's single, late 30's, and has nothing better to do. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.