Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Pets Corner

Andy

So who has pets around here then?

I've just stolen some fishies off of my sister. lol

At the moment I have 4 zebra danio long fins, and 6 white cloud mountain minnows.

The tank is in a bit of a state at the moment so i'm going to get that sorted and then hopefully introduce a few more friends for them :)

Vergere

Ooo. Danios and white clouds are awesome.

At home, mom has two fish tanks - a 29 gallon with white clouds, cardinal tetras, neon tetras, and various danios. A 55 gallon with all various sorts of rainbows. Both have plecos and pepper catfish. We also have a dog and two cats (one who has claimed me). Then I have three hermit crabs that are currently at home, after being kicked out of the dorms the last two years. And at school, I now have three gerbils that have yet to be kicked out. So far. And they make me very happy. *purr*

Rogue

I have have a Westie puppy, a golden retriever, and a cockatoo (FROM HELL!)

Drake

Orange tabby cat and a black bear hampster.

Meet Largo:

largo.jpg

And Godzilla:

godzilla.jpg

CorSec

I had fish when I was four. I overfed them and they died. I got new ones and they died.

I never got another pet :(

On a lighter note: Cute cat.

/pet cat

Ayingel

Willow is technically the only one that is mine

kitties008.jpg

walkandkitty011.jpg

she's a dilute calico...

but Ebony's mama (my roommate) kinda ignores her, so she's kinda mine too...

kitties010.jpg

walkandkitty007-1.jpg

and she's a tuxedo calico

Edited by Ayingel

Link

i have four bad, bad kitties and a pain my arse puppy but they're all too cute for their own good.

Ender

My parents still have my Calico cat and my German Shepherd. I've got some pictures round here somewhere...

Pandora

Well, we had four dogs: a Great Pyrenese named Lord Vader, a fila brazialla (great dane/mastiff mix) named Dooku, a shepard/akita/something else mutt named Yoda (we recently had to put her down because she had cancer and tumors all over the place. poor old girl :) ), and a little mini dachshund runt that is now bigger than his daddy named Tyberious (dad named him. Drake, can you guess whome after?) Now we're just down to the three dogs.

We had six fish: five guppys and a beta named Jack. The guppies all croaked within a few months, but Jack's still with us, swimming in his vase-turned-fish-bowl on the bar. He's the coolest fish ever. He knows where we keep his food and begs for it when you get close enough.

We also have a hamster named Hammie (how creative is that). We adopted him from the Petco my mom works at because he got in a fight with a bigger hamster and lost a few toes so they couldn't sell him. He is the most spoiled rodent you ever did see. His habitat is bigger than my bedroom.

I want a rabbit really bad. Mom's got this little grey bunny at her store that reminds me so much of a stuffed animal I used to have. And he is the absolute sweetest thing you ever did see. Loves to cuddle.

Drake

...and a little mini dachshund runt that is now bigger than his daddy named Tyberious (dad named him. Drake, can you guess whome after?)

If it were spelt correctly, James Tiberius Kirk.

:p

Uncle Du

Here's Warrick. Got him from the SPCA.

IMG_0260.jpg

I kept the baby bouncy chair because he loves it so much. ;)

Andy

Ooo. Danios and white clouds are awesome.

At home, mom has two fish tanks - a 29 gallon with white clouds, cardinal tetras, neon tetras, and various danios. A 55 gallon with all various sorts of rainbows. Both have plecos and pepper catfish. We also have a dog and two cats (one who has claimed me). Then I have three hermit crabs that are currently at home, after being kicked out of the dorms the last two years. And at school, I now have three gerbils that have yet to be kicked out. So far. And they make me very happy. *purr*

Bit bigger than my tank then. :p

Mine is only 10 of your US gallons. lol

Radioactive Isotope

first off, Drake, your cat is ADORABLE!! and if he wouldn't make me sneeze, i'd come steal him. ;)

i have a cockatiel named Oscar, who has the attitude of a much, much larger animal. he's mostly grey with a yellowish head and face, and of course, the tiel orange cheeks.

P1000029.jpg

P1000028.jpg

Mara

Sadly, I don't have any pets anymore.

We used to have an aquarium years and years ago with various tropical freshwater fish.

But only one was ever mine: Sparkles. He was a Silver Dollar. Lived 6 years in that tank.

He was similar to this:

silver02.jpg

Interesting tidbit: Silver Dollars are the tame cousin of the Pirana.

Pandora

OOH! I needs to post pics of my kittehs.

Jake Durron

T_T well my cats are in TN with my dad, and we have ferrets but I refuse to deal with them...

This is Harley: 060611download018.jpg

060611download014.jpg

060611download006.jpg

and this is Hermione:

060611download004.jpg

060611download002.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.