Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

How Was Your Day?

Andy

Everywhere else seems to have one of these threads, so why not copy it? :p

I had a job interview today :D

I think it went okay they are going to contact me next week sometime.

It's quite funny though, cos the place is called the Soho Coffee Co, which seems to most commonly provoke the reaction "is it a gay coffee shop?"

In case you don't know Soho is an area of Central London, that is home to the City's gay scene. It's also been at the heart of London's sex industry for over 200 years, so you lot would probably like it... :p

As far as I know, it isn't a gay coffee shop. Not sure where they got the Soho name from. :p

Uncle Du

Hey, I've been to a gay coffee shop in NY City when it was Fleet Week. Everyone was really friendly to me for some reason... ;) Hope they call you back B!!

So far my day has been surprisingly not bad. Because I'm not doing anything. At all. :p The day should get even better when I drink some beer tonight. :D

Ayingel

yesterday: sucked.

Drake

Hey, I've been to a gay coffee shop in NY City when it was Fleet Week. Everyone was really friendly to me for some reason... ;)

You know, you're just adding onto the whole stereotype of everyone in the Navy being gay, right? :p

Uncle Du

That's ok, because I'm comfortable with my sexuality. :D

Edited by Du

Bad furday

Today I applied for an illustration job at Sikorsky aircraft in Horseheads/Elmira....not too far to drive to. :D

Is it what I really really want to do? No, but it DOES involve machines, and mechanical illustrations, and would be a welcome change from Kohl's. Besides, Ralph McQuarrie was an illustrator for Boeing before being tabbed to paint for Star Wars :p;)

Monster.com is addicting. I keep finding jobs that I'd like to apply for. :p

TheUnknown

Yesterday: Work (although we have no projects going on, so I surfed the Internet). Went to class and battled the Hell that is traffic and parking. Battled the Hell that is Georgia heat in the summer. Had an interested class in which we talked about the Presidential campaign. Went to a Spanish class (that one's going to be hard, lots of emphasis on speaking and listening, which are my weakest parts).

Today: Work (same situation). Work on stuff for school.

TheUnknown

In case you don't know Soho is an area of Central London, that is home to the City's gay scene. It's also been at the heart of London's sex industry for over 200 years

Is that why a prostitute is called a "ho"? :p

Mara

Today I applied for an illustration job at Sikorsky aircraft in Horseheads/Elmira....not too far to drive to. :D

Is it what I really really want to do? No, but it DOES involve machines, and mechanical illustrations, and would be a welcome change from Kohl's. Besides, Ralph McQuarrie was an illustrator for Boeing before being tabbed to paint for Star Wars :p;)

Really? I found almost nothing on monster.com, lol. :p

Anyway, my day: It was boring.

I got up, watched one the episodes of Shark Week that I had taped while I ate breakfast, showered, hung out around my sister while she was checking out pictures from a friend's wedding (they went to freakin' Coldstone right after the ceremony, the freaks), then I had some lunch, got ready for work, and here I am, at work, doing a Bobby Flay show. :p

Andy

In case you don't know Soho is an area of Central London, that is home to the City's gay scene. It's also been at the heart of London's sex industry for over 200 years

Har har :p

Princess

That's ok, because I'm comfortable with my sexuality. :D

That's because you're thuch a thexy thailor. :p

My day kinda sucked and I'm just a little ticked at my boyfriend, and really pissed at the bith at work who really needs to be bith slapped.

Uncle Du

Man, we really do come up with some profound sith here don't we. ;)

That's because you're thuch a thexy thailor. :p

My day kinda sucked and I'm just a little ticked at my boyfriend, and really pissed at the bith at work who really needs to be bith slapped.

I am what I am love. ;)

Why don't you just slap her? I mean, it's a good stress relief and all.

Princess

I'm not complaining.

And yeah, my job is more important than her and I know that I'm better than her because I have standards

Uncle Du

Well, there you go. You can just laugh at her and call her a...hm, I don't think I'll even attempt to use some of my more colorful metaphors. Well, make it known that you view her as...a very promiscuous woman. They tend to not like being sized up like that. ;)

Princess

Yeah, she's married but is unhappy and cheats on her husband. And every guy that she goes after is either married or dating someone

Mara

Really? I found almost nothing on monster.com, lol. :p

Anyway, my day: It was boring.

I got up, watched one the episodes of Shark Week that I had taped while I ate breakfast, showered, hung out around my sister while she was checking out pictures from a friend's wedding (they went to freakin' Coldstone right after the ceremony, the freaks), then I had some lunch, got ready for work, and here I am, at work, doing a Bobby Flay show. :p

Ahh... it's better now. It's payday! :D

Chickenman

Today: Boring

Ender

Hey, I've been to a gay coffee shop in NY City when it was Fleet Week. Everyone was really friendly to me for some reason... ;) Hope they call you back B!!

Was it in Greenwich Village? That's where they all are. :p

Yesterday was good. Worked on a song, sat around at a pub with some friends for a couple hours, and then went zooming around Manhattan on my friend's Lambretta.

Uncle Du

Today = Hangover and 800 mg motrin....but it was totally worth it cause I got to talk to this really hot russian woman last night. :D

Mara

I went to the zoo and pet sting rays and sharks! :D

Ender

I did nothing at all today... it was wonderful. Actually, I take that back. I went out to a cafe for some coffee and got into an argument with a friend of mine who said Modest Mouse was better than The Smiths.

Ana

YESTERDAY WAS WONDERFUL. AND THE FIRST 26 MINUTES OF TODAY HAVE BEEN RATHER FABULOUS TOO. :D *dances*

Drake

WHAT WAS SO WONDERFUL AND FABULOUS ABOUT THEM!?!?!? :p

Ana

GO READ MY LJ TO FIND OUT. :p P.S. IT'S A F-LOCKED ENTRY SO YOU'LL HAVE TO SIGN IN.

Drake

FIEN!!! :p

Edit: Ooooh...Caspian. :D

Edited by Drake

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.