Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Fiction Directory

Chickenman

A lot of great fics are buried deep down in this forum. So I thought it would be a good idea to have a directory so it's easier to find people's fics.

Psychopathic Jedi:

Captain Continuity and the Canon Crusaders

Return of the Jedi Punks

This One Time, at Jedi Camp

Beeurd:

Darksider, part I: Apprentice

Darksider, part II: Double Agent

Last of the Jedi

Drake

Force Flight Alpha

Chickenman:

Clone Wars Journal- The journal of a Republic Army Englistee details his transformation from idealist youth to war weary veteran.

Day of Death- A young soldier faces combat for the first time. The date is June 6th, 1944. The place is Omaha Beach.

Under Fire- The weight of command presses heavily upon the shoulders of a young Lieutenant when a mission in Iraq goes horribly wrong.

We Regret To Inform You...- Iraq War fic. An army wife receives the worst news possible.

JM:

Shards of Ice - a man stumbles into the lair of a forgotten Ice Queen

The Danger in Fairy Tales - a twist on the classic "girl kisses frog and frog becomes a prince" story

Rider of Worms (forgot about that one....) - a Dune fic

Mara:

Full Circle- Star Wars fanfiction starting just a year or two after Order 66. Follows the journey of one Kaden Staal throughout his young life and beyond.

Homerun- A high school boy struggles with his affections for one of his childhood friends.

Not What It Seems- A young boy distressed that his mother won't tell him a story, tries to think up one, but ends up going on an adventure in a different world. But.. was it real? Or imagined?

Shattered- Elliot had his whole life and career ahead of him. Until it all shattered in front of him.

Rogue:

Grayscale- A Star Wars fanfiction! Katri Cobalt's seen a lot of things, but nothing to make her believe that everything can be described as black or white, good or evil. Sometimes you find yourself in shades of gray.

Fated Circle-A Final Fantasy VIII fic. With the end of the Sorceress War Squall Leonhart learns that there are still things left unfinished, still questions that need to be asked, and secrets that need to be kept. He is but a captive to the Fated Circle.

Winters:

The Republic Rangers - The Beginning - Overture

The Republic Rangers - The Beginning - Act One

The Republic Rangers - The Beginning - Act Two, Scene One

The Republic Rangers - The Beginning - Act Two, Scene Two

Please feel free to add to this.

Edited by Chickenman

Mara

Haha, I thought it said "dictionary" at first. :roll:

Anyway.. it says just "fiction" so you can add my other story "Homerun" as well. It's not fanfiction, but it's still fiction.

I would add, but, alas, I don't have that ability. :p

Chickenman

Happy? :p

Mara

Gracias.

Mara

I have an idea...

Instead of by author.. could they be seperated by genre (i.e. science fiction, fantasy, historical, romance, literary fiction (anything that doesn't fit in a category))? Like, if someone wants to read a particular kind?

Or maybe just a few words behind each piece so we know the setting of it (i.e. Star Wars, WWII, etc.)?

Edited by Mara

Andy

Hmm... That's something to think about when the list gets a bit bigger i think. For now though I think its okay.

Mara

Okies.

PS: You can add my newest one.

Chickenman

How about if each author adds a blurb?

Mara

Which is what I had meant... lol...

I'll write up something.

Full Circle: Star Wars fanfiction starting just a year or two after Order 66. Follows the journey of one Kaden Staal throughout his young life and beyond.

Not What It Seems: A young boy distressed that his mother won't tell him a story, tries to think up one, but ends up going on an adventure in a different world. But.. was it real? Or imagined?

Homerun: A high school boy struggles with his affections for one of his childhood friends.

Shattered: Elliot had his whole life and career ahead of him. Until it all shattered in front of him.

willerban

Hello Starwars'Fans, I invite you to discover my own version of the episode 4 on Dailymotion. It was "sweded" for a challenge organize by the film director Michel Gondry.

My Star Wars on Dailymotion

Enjoy. Thank you.

Willerban

Chickenman

Added Winter's fics, but might I suggest posting it all in one thread?

Drake

We went over this during your hiatus.

They get merged into one once he finished an act.

Chickenman

Ooh. My mistake then.

Winters

Thanks for putting my stuff up!

Andy

Hmm, are there many finished fics in here?

I might make a subforum for finished fanfics if there are a few.

Chickenman

I have two.

Mara

Fanfics or just stories?

I have finished stories, but they're not fanfiction.

Radioactive Isotope

seeing as how i believe no story is ever truely "finished" how about we call them "Published Stories"

:p

Andy

Smarty pants. :p

Radioactive Isotope

you should expect that. :p

Andy

Okay, well, you can move your lovely finished stuff into the forum I have creatified. Or, tell a mod to, if you're not one. lol :)

I might even make another forum work fiction works in progress... so the art and other stuff won't all be jumbled in together.

Edited by beeurd

Mara

Cools.

Chickenman

Just added "Under Fire," which is thus far my magnum opus, one that I can't believe I didn't post earlier. A bit over the top, looking back two years later, but still a great read if I do say so myself. And I do. :p

And also added my ongoing "Clone Wars Journal."

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.