Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Fan Feedback

Drake

For any of those who have seen/read the fan work posted in here, this thread is for you to post feedback, comments, or kudos to the authors. It's just so that the fic threads themselves don't get bogged down with comments. I know that I like hearing feedback on stuff that I do and I'm sure the other authors and artists do as well!

Rogue

Drake, your story ewoking rocks. Write more now! :p

Drake

You too! And I love your title! I'm still unsure if I want to keep 'Force Flight Alpha'.

Chickenman

Rogue, "Grayscale" looks like it has a lot of promise. I can't wait to see how it fleshes out.

Rogue

Awww....that's why you're my favorite flight-detrimented bird! :D

Chickenman

Thanks. I think. :???:

Mara

Actually, I don't mind comments in the thread itself, but here is fine, too.

If I ever have time, I'll read your guys' stories.

Mara

I do have a question though, if you guys ever read Part One of Full Circle...

Does the ending seemed rushed? I know I finished it in a hurry, so I'm wondering if you can tell by reading it... If it's a big problem I'll add to it now, otherwise I'll fix it when I finish the whole thing.

Rogue

If I ever have time I'll read your story and let you know.

Mara

Aye, time is a biggie, lol.

I want to read yours sometime as well, but I just need some time. Maybe some morning if I get up early or something.

It's partly why I split up part one of my own story... 'cause it was just getting too long, lol.

Rogue

Great post Drake! What an intruiguing set of scenarios and Masters. It's really developing into a great, well-balanced story!

Drake

Why thank you, my dear! I'm loving your story, as well! :D

Edited by Drake

Drake

So I can't seem to post on my own story...I can post everywhere else but there! Then I get an internal server error! BAH!

Andy

So I can't seem to post on my own story...I can post everywhere else but there! Then I get an internal server error! BAH!

We've had this problem before... I presume you are using the old copy and paste method?

Drake

I wrote up the post in the reply window itself. I copied it to a Word doc beforehand because that was the smart thing to do, then i hit post and got the error. Every time after that, it was pasted from the doc.

Mara

The server must not like your story. :p

Rogue

Maybe if you actually read his story you wouldn't have that opinion.

Mara

I never said I didn't like it.

I said the server. Plus, it was a joke.

Mara

Okay, Rogue, I read yours...

It's intriguing... different cultures interest me, lol. And I'm assuming that's what this is about.. the Daan and the .. I forget. I figure they are just different cultural groups of humans, not completely different species.

And I like the small details, like earlier where you mention the rodent scurrying away. Things like that that don't seem important, but really bring life and reality to a story.

Oh. and..... I think the last part of your story, repeats, lol.

I'll say more later, I'm just really tired right now.

Drake

So...I narrowed my post down, previewing the things paragraph by paragraph until I came across one that brought up the error. Then I previewed the paragraph after, revealing that it worked so I went back to the offending text and previewed word-by-word until, at last...I found the culprit.

STUPID THING WOULDN'T LET ME POST THE WORD "FROM"!!!!

Mara

.... crazy.

PS: Would it be easier for you guys if I put in some important characters, locations, etc. at the top?

I mean it's early now, but later there'll be a lot more, lol.

Oh, and I'm not sure if I like my title or not. :/

Edited by Mara

Andy

I've updated Last of the Jedi... added a new chapter and a bit. Also I revised a few parts of the first chapter, and it's been a while, so you might want to start again. :p

Drake

It's up to you really. I put a list of characters and junk at the top of mine mostly for myself to remember spellings and such. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.