Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

ATTN: Incoming Post Deletion!

Drake

For anybody involved in the current BOUNTY HUNTER storyline, please take note that this chain of posts will be saved to a back up file and then deleted from the current RP Chapter.

These are the following reasons:

1. It will extend the current chapter far too long than planned. Chicken was going to basically start up our first mission right after the thing with the cook.

2. Aeric will have to put the base on alert which conflicts with everything else going on and, again, adds too much to this chapter.

3. If the bounty hunters know about the TOP SECRET base, then it may be likely that the Empire knows about it. This may lead to the need to move the base which is kind of stupid seeing as we just moved in.

4. We will inevitably need to hunt down those who found out about the base which is something we can't do right now since we havn't been on a single mission yet.

This is a good storyline but it's just not the right time for it.

This is a direct order from Captain Chickenman and I will enforce it later today. I will save all related RP posts to a backup but if anyone wishes to save their own stuff beforehand, please do so.

If anyone has any questions or complaints, feel free to do so.

Thanks.

Mara

Makes sense.

I'll edit the end of my last post.

Drake

Thanks! I just saved all of the posts that will be deleted or edited to work. When we eventually get back to this storyline, I can send people their posts back if they really want.

Mara

No problem.. I was just trying to get Kaden involved. No biggie. :p

It did seem like there was an awful lot going on, background wise, so I think it's good to wait and get back to the main focus.

Edited by Mara

Drake

Absolutely. As I said, it's a good idea and it will be a great storyline when we eventually get into it. Hell, I have my own half of it but after talking to Chicken, he pointed out that it was just bad for timing. Possibly better suited for Chapter Two or Three.

Edited by Drake

Mara

Yup, yup.

Drake

The posts have been removed. I have edited my own posts to fit and there are only two others that will need to by fixed.

Prin: This post will need to be changed from barging in on the "warzone" to barging in on Layla's interview.

Rogue: This post will need to have the first chunk deleted and then changed to tie in to Prin's edit.

Edited by Drake

Ender

Ok. Thanks for saving everything.

Drake

Nah, I felt like being a jackass so I saved all but your posts. :p

Andy

Nah, I felt like being a jackass

What's new? :p

Chickenman

Was kinda too busy today to actually do it myself, so thanks Drake.

Like he said, it's a really good storyline, but it's just bad timing right now. Eventually the location of the base is going to be compromised, and we are going to do the bounty hunter thing, but give it some time.

Thanks for not revolting for this. I appreciate it. :p

Andy

This is an outrage! Revolt! Revolt! Off with his head! :p

Princess

Oh quiet he who never posts.

And it's all edited now

Radioactive Isotope

but revolts are fun.

Ender

Aww, no revolt? But I like my guillotine.

Drake

Draw and quarter him!

Oh, and I'm unpinning and closing this thread. It serves no further purpose.

Edited by Drake