Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

ULTIMATE JEDI SHOWDOWN 1

Who is the best from each era?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Drake

Now back and bigger than ever! Vote on each era and then, once enough votes are in, I'll narrow it down to the winners from each to have a vote-off for the top Jedi EVAAR!

Please keep in mind that, even though some of the Jedi here turn dark side, this poll is judging them from their time as Jedi ONLY.

Also, I know that some of the Jedi in the pre-BY Expanded Universe were also in the movies...I put them there because they had a larger roll in the EU.

Andy

How come Luke gets to be in 2 different categories? :p

Drake

Hmmm...true.

Well, there's pansy movie Luke and a little more hardcore Luke that shows up laters. :p

But honestly...is he going to win anyway? I don't think it matters. ;)

Mara

That's because you're delusional. :p

Anyway... I just randomly picked one in the second category.. 'cause I haven't really had any experience with most.

Fallen Jedi Master

Luke has been my favorite Jedi for as long as I can remember. I do believe that he is the greatest jedi because, he was trained by both Obi-Wan, and Yoda. Two very powerful Jedi Knights. And Luke was able to lure his father from the Dark side to the Light. And Saved his friends several times. And plus he does have limitless power, and he is the son of a powerful Jedi.

Rogue

Yeah Kyle! Kick some Jedi ass! *cheers*

Drake

*pwns Desann*

w00t!

Guest ---

Obi Wan is the best Jedi.

Andy

Welcome to GB. :)