Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
LightLord

Why does OB1 not remember R2D2?

LightLord

Luke says to OB1 at there first encounter, these belong to you.

C3P0 and R2 dont recall ob1 as there master.

OB1 says funny i dont remember owning any.

?

Ob1 was never there master, vader was, how comes vader does not remember R2D2? and c3p0?

Is this error or what?

Andy

There are likely to be millions and millions of both R2 droids and protocol droids like C-3PO, I don't think Vader actually ever saw R2 in the classic trilogy and when he saw 3PO... 3PO was in bits. :p

LightLord

There are likely to be millions and millions of both R2 droids and protocol droids like C-3PO, I don't think Vader actually ever saw R2 in the classic trilogy and when he saw 3PO... 3PO was in bits. :p

Vader made c3po from bits :)

Radioactive Isotope

Obi-Wan may have only said he didn't remember to protect Luke. he wasn't going to say, "oh lookie. your father's droids. i know we wiped the big gold one, but the little one there knows what happened to Anakin."

TheUnknown

A better question regarding the droids is why does 3PO not remember Leia in ANH. At the beginning, he says, "There'll be no escape for the Princess this time." But when Luke first says the holoprojection of her and asks who she is, 3PO says he's not sure.

LightLord

Obi-Wan may have only said he didn't remember to protect Luke. he wasn't going to say, "oh lookie. your father's droids. i know we wiped the big gold one, but the little one there knows what happened to Anakin."

But ob1 could say i do remember them and leave it at that?

Mara

A better question regarding the droids is why does 3PO not remember Leia in ANH. At the beginning, he says, "There'll be no escape for the Princess this time." But when Luke first says the holoprojection of her and asks who she is, 3PO says he's not sure.

Maybe he didn't know what she looked like and only knew she was aboard the same ship.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.