Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Pandora

Welcome to the Island of Agony!

Let me show you around!

The Island of Agony is comprised of several different wings and buildings:

The Main Building - This is where the Mistress of the Island of the Mistress of the Damned have their offices. Animals are housed below in the basement. (Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.)

The Psyche Wing - This is where the Mistress of the Mind keeps her office and all psychologically-based torture takes place.

The Sword Wing - This is where the Mistress of the Blade keeps her office and all manner of sharp instruments are primarily used.

The Medieval Wing - This is where the Mistress of the Old Ways keeps her office and all manner of medieval and ancient torture techniques are employed.

The Force Wing - This is where the Master of the Sith keeps his or her office and all Force-wielding offenders are given justice.

The Gladiator Arena - This is where Romanesque executions take place with much fanfare and a concession stand. (Under construction)

The Practice Wing - This is where the staff and animals practice and play, or do, well, whatever.

Meet your friendly staff!

Admisitration

Pod - Mistress of the Island (Owner/President/Head Honcho)

Princess - Mistress of the Damned (second in command)

Wing Managers

Rogue - Mistress of the Old Ways

Kia - Mistress of the Mind

Beloved - Mistress of the Blade

Drake - Master of the Force

Unknown - Master of the Arena

Meet our adorable critters! (list is under construction-HELP!)

Pod's

Fluffy - Wampa

Muffin - Rancor

Precious - Giant Dianoga

Cupcake - Krayt Dragon

Cookie - Vornskyr

Shortcake - Massif

Princess'

Marshmellow - Wampa

Poochie - Nexu

Angel - Aklay

Cloud Dancer - Aiwha

I'M REALLY NOT SURE!!! (HELP!)

Lilo - Wampa

Stitch - Wampa

Fang - Tuk'ata (Drake's???)

Melkor - Dragon (again... Drake?)

Stay tuned!

Edited by The Podly One

Princess

*moves into her office with her slew of pets behind her*

Ayingel

*peeks in prin's door*

howdy neighbour...er...neighbours!

Princess

Howdy ho! What's your specialty?

Ayingel

*points to her nametag*

blades...sharp things...

Princess

Cools

Andy

What does the Master of the Force do? Sounds cool ;)

Radioactive Isotope

*sniffsniff* you forgotted meeeee. :wail: :p

Pandora

Beeurd, I'm actually hoping to recruit a guy to be Master of the Force. He'd get to run the Force Wing, which is where I'm sticking all the Force-wielding prisoners. He'll get to use any kind of Jedi or Sith powers he wants on his prisoners, plus, well, whatever strikes his fancy. I need someone with kind of a black heart. Do you know anyone? (I'll let you duke it out with Drake.)

And JM, you are welcome to come play any time you want!

Now where are my critters? *whistles for them* Fluffy! Cupcake! Mommy's home!!! *ALL of the animals come bounding to her, licking her, picking her up...hugging her a little too hard* Okay, okay, guys, calm down! I missed you too, but let's not kill me, okay?

Jake Durron

Oh pretty! *looks around office*... hmmm Pod I'm moving in here, its cleaner than my apartment!

Ana

*Wanders in and looks around* I like the new place! There's so much potential here.

*Eyes the high ceilings* Oooh, those would make for some nice acoustics. I bet the screams just echo wonderfully.

Radioactive Isotope

well, why don't we find out?

*grabs a random bystander and stabs him in a painful place* what'cha think?

Rogue

Oh pretty! *looks around office*... hmmm Pod I'm moving in here, its cleaner than my apartment!

Not for long! Mwahahahaha!

Hey Pod, mind if I enlist Fluffy's help carrying all the medival torture devices to the medieval wing?

Ayingel

*gets to sharpening her tools*

Jake Durron

*Decorates office and sets up racks for the equipment* :twisted:

Rogue

I take your silence as a Yes Pod :p

*watches Fluffy carry over her guilotines, racks, and iron maidens. Takes a moment to take in the scenery of her wing. Cold stone floors, thick stone walls, and dismal light coming through the barred vaulted windows.*

This place is so...homey ^^

*Decorates her office with a large assortment of swords, daggers, polearms, and exotic weapons. Sets up her desk with a crptic looking feather and ink with a Rodian-skull as a paperweight.*

*Completes the wing with several Suit of Armors and various death-related still-life paintings*

Perfect.

Drake

*wanders through the Medieval Wing and marvels at the decor*

Nice set-up, Rogue! I passed the first shipment of prisoners on the way in. Perhaps you should grab a few to help you...paint the torture rooms. I was thinking a splash of blood red would liven it up a little. :twisted:

Ayingel

*slips in and takes drake's credit card*

here we go...this should help...

*places an order for a new forge and various asian swords*

Drake

Hey!

You took my EB Games discount card! I don't use credit cards. ;)

Ayingel

pshhh...the people i ordered from don't know that. i sent it in the mail...

Princess

*moves in an incubator and her cultures*

Rogue

*wanders through the Medieval Wing and marvels at the decor*

Nice set-up, Rogue! I passed the first shipment of prisoners on the way in. Perhaps you should grab a few to help you...paint the torture rooms. I was thinking a splash of blood red would liven it up a little. :twisted:

What a splendid idea Drake! I think a splash of blood red would just make the floors pop! :hehe:

What say you we send in a couple and see how far down the long hallway they get before they die?

Pandora

The place is really looking great. *A beep comes from her desk, informing her of a new shipment of prisoners* Oh goody, more customers.

*pulls the invoice from her datapad and highlights the three highest-priority prisoners. Goes to the hanger with Cupcake and Fluffy to transfer the stock from the shuttle to their assigned wings, taking the three she highlighted back to her personal chambers. She chains them to the wall with good old-fashioned shackles* You three are going to help me get back into shape. Isn't that lucky? You are now prisoners Alpha 1, 2, and 3. Welcome to my humble abode.

*brands each prisoner with a hot iron on the neck*

ANNOUNCMENT!!!

Drake has been selected to fill the position of Master of the Force. Okay, no *gaspdie*s here, just because I've been back for a week and Drake and I haven't tried to kill each other yet. While all of the "department managers" are of equal importance and esteem, I must admit that his application was the most impressive.

I really want to see his Devil's Womb thing, but that's just me.

Drake

*Offers a small bow* Many thanks! Now I really must be moving in my things...

*Walks off down the hall and pushes open the large doors to the Force Wing. Behind is a great hall which looks as if the architechture was carved directly out of obsidian stone and metal of a huge cave. White crystal formations, radiating with Force energy, grew sporadically from the floors, walls and ceiling to offer light to the Wing. There were ramps and floating platforms leading from one level to another and alcoves carved into the walls leading to smaller halls and rooms. In the middle of the hall grew a large formation from the ceiling and floor with blue energy passing between*

Nice...but it's missing something. Ah! I know...

*Goes up to the large crystal formation and places his hands on them. Pausing for a moment to take in the power of the crystals before giving it some of his own. The crystals hum and vibrate as the Dark Side energy is fed to them. Slowly they turn from blue to purple and finally to a glowing blood red*

Perfect...

*goes to his office, carved into the obsidian walls, and arranges to have his Force torture devices delivered*

Princess

Looking good Drake

*whistles and Angel, Poochie and Cloud Dancer run into her office*

Hi babies! How do you like your new home? Wanna help me set up my work area?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.