Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
ZELDABOY12

Sith Era books?

ZELDABOY12

Well I have noticed in some of the newer Star Wars books they have been dividing them into diffrent time periods. I saw that it had a Sith Era series of books. I then looked in the timeline in the front and it did not have any from this era. So my question is does anyone know of any up coming books that will be in the Sith era? Or is it just somthing that they will never use :p. Yeah, because I would love to read more about the Great Sith war and Exar Kun.

Radioactive Isotope

so far the only book from that era is Darth Bane: Path of Destruction by Drew Karpyshyn. from what i understand, there are several comics set in that time, but i haven't read or seen them.

Chickenman

For comics, there is the "Tales of the Jedi" series and the "Knights of the Old Republic" series. There is also, of course, the Knights of the Old Republic series of video games.

Edited by Chickenman

Mara

Yeah... I think Darth Bane is the only novel so far... that I know of.

Andy

Here's a little something I had lying around. It's prolly out of date though...<br /><br /> <style> table.timebox {border: 1px solid dimgray; padding: 0;} td.timehead {background: #000000 url(./images/starfield.jpg); border-bottom: 1px solid dimgray; font: 12pt arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; padding: 5px; padding-left: 12px;} span {font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Courier New", Courier, fixed;} span.nv {padding: 20px; color: red;} span.mv {padding: 20px; color: yellow;} span.cm {padding: 20px; color: lime;} span.vg {padding: 20px; color: magenta;} span.eb {padding: 20px; color: cyan;} span.tv {padding: 20px; color: blue;} span.ss {padding: 20px; color: orange;} div.hi {clear: both; font-size: 10pt; background: #000042; width: 100%; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;} div.lo {clear: both; font-size: 10pt; background: #000033; width: 100%; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;} div.date {float: left; display: inline; width: 60px; font-size: 10pt; text-align: center;} div.info {float: right; display: inline; width: 250px; font-size: 10pt; text-align: left;} </style> <table class="timebox" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center"> <tr><td width="100%" class="timehead">Sith Era</td></td></tr><tr><td> <div class="hi"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 5000</div><span class="cm">C</span>Tales of the Jedi: Golden Age of the Sith</div> <div class="lo"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 4999</div><span class="cm">C</span>Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire</div> <div class="hi"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 4000</div><span class="cm">C</span>Tales of the Jedi: Knights of the Old Republic</div> <div class="lo"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 3998</div><span class="cm">C</span>Tales of the Jedi: The Freedon Nadd Uprising</div> <div class="hi"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 3997</div><span class="cm">C</span>Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith</div> <div class="lo"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 3996</div><span class="cm">C</span>Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War</div> <div class="hi"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 3986</div><span class="cm">C</span>Tales of the Jedi: Redemption</div> <div class="lo"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 3964</div><span class="cm">C</span>Knights of the Old Republic</div> <div class="hi"><div class="info">PC, Xbox</div><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 3956</div><span class="vg">V</span>Knights of the Old Republic</div> <div class="lo"><div class="info">PC, Xbox</div><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 3951</div><span class="vg">V</span>Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords</div> <div class="hi"><div class="info">Drew Karpyshyn</div><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 1000</div><span class="nv">N</span>Path of Destruction</div> <div class="lo"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 1000</div><span class="cm">C</span>Darkness Shared</div> <div class="hi"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 1000</div><span class="cm">C</span>Jedi versus Sith</div> <div class="lo"><div class="date"><span>BY</span> 1000</div><span class="cm">C</span>Bane of the Sith</div> </td></tr></table><br /><br />That's the year it was set (with A New Hope being year 0).<br />And then C = Comic, V = Video game, N = novel.<br /><br />So yeah, it's mostly comics in this era... But it's all awesome :D

Edited by Andy
Seems my HTML awesomeness has caused havoc with the fonts on the page... Sorry!

Chickenman

Right, I forgot Jedi vs. Sith. :???:

Stephen

Definately need more Sith Era books. Sith are the bomb-diggity. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.