Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Interesting

TheUnknown

I've noticed some of the threads in the Spaceport are saying they've been updated today, but the last post is more than a month old.

Ayingel

that, and when i've posted something, and then gone to another topic, it counts my post as new for me

Mara

It probably has to do with cookies...

As for month-old topics becoming new... I think that happens because it's so old... it becomes new again. :p

Princess

If you're talking about the weekly polls, it's probably because someone vvoted but didn't post

Andy

Yeah, with polls... If someone votes it'll mark the topic as being new.

I can turn that option off though.

Ayingel

i had a problem yesterday...but different, i guess? i had already read the drunk side, and it kept on saying mara wrote something new in there, when that was the last thing that was written...i eventually had to click the button before entering the forum to keep it from saying it was new...

Brumak

It was doing that for me too...but with new posts by me. I was still logged in but it said I had new unread posts, and there definitely weren't any new ones.

Mara

Yeah, I've had that... I figured it was just a cookies' problem.

Ayingel

me too on my own posts!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.