Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Isotope

Name changes

Radioactive Isotope

just read the post in the name change thread, and just to stick my $0.02 in, i don't think it's fair that no one can change their name now because certain people take it too far. i completely understand the reasoning for this, but i find it sad that those of us trying to make a positive environment get penalized for the actions of a few. maybe i expect too much of people. anyway, done ranting now.

Andy

maybe i expect too much of people.

obviously so did I...

Edited by Sassy Fairy

MsSolo

The name changing thing was getting a bit daft. Half the time people were just changing their names in reaction to other changes, or to random in-jokes, or, as evidenced, to wind each other up. I just wish I'd had a chance to get a word in before it locked. Though mostly I'd have just proved the Victorians were a bit odd too.

Chickenman

I too, am saddened that we can't change our screenames anymore. But I saw why you did it, and respect your descision. I'm hoping that after all this dies down, maybe we can change names once again in the future.

:)

chozen

Okay Beeurd. It's yours and Aurelius site and i'll bide with that decision, not like I really have a choice. I admit had my own small part to play... although mainly due down to this site's reactions (side a few), so it's not fair if I complain..

So beeurd.. if this name is really such a big problem and if will stop these bullsith brawls and preserve my own gb-site-ness... Change it... it's your site.. so it's your choice.

note... this offer only goes out to beeurd... and the other webmaster... buy one get one free... yeah..

sorry to ruin your fun.. it?s all my fault? I don?t deserve to live? I hate myself.

CorSec

Missed all the fun. Shucks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.