Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Jedi Purges RPG

Chickenman

Rogue and I are currently running a Star Wars themed RPG on Fiction Realms.com and we're looking for more players. Thanks! :D

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away?

It is approximately two months after the events that led to the creation of the Galactic Empire. His regime firmly in place, Emperor Palpatine now focuses his attention on one task: the total annihilation of the Jedi Order.

Nearly all of the Jedi have been wiped out, either in battle during the Clone Wars, or slaughtered at the hands of their own soldiers during Order 66. Indeed, the fires at the Jedi Temple still smolder from the assault on the once sacred site.

However, a small number of Jedi have thus far survived the purge. Palpatine orders his Dark Side Adepts to hunt down and destroy the remaining Jedi. Some of the survivors have managed to hide themselves, abandoning the Jedi way of life. Others have decided to continue the fight, despite insurmountable odds. However, all agree that the Jedi Order is finished.

Meanwhile, political radicals have set up resistance movements on their home planets, hoping to bring about the fall of this new Empire. Both Republic Loyalists and former Separatists join in this effort. Elsewhere, civilians contemplate what this change means for them. Every sentient being from Bakura to Dubrillion knows one thing:

The galaxy will never be the same again...

Tsl

gee...this sounds familiar. Hope y'all have better luck on the fourth (fifth?) go 'round

Chickenman

Meh. Can't blame us for trying.

Besides, so far this one has gotten off to the best start out of all of my failures. :p

Rogue

Where's the pessimist? Let me at her :p

Anyways, this one's out to a great start. We have six profiles already, and the story's getting interesting. Don't knock it til you've tried it, okay? The other RPG on my site was started Oct 30th, and already has 612 replies on 31 pages.

That's right! Don't believe me? Then check it out for yourself. :p

Mara

Meh. Can't blame us for trying.

Besides, so far this one has gotten off to the best start out of all of my failures. :p

Hey, the war one you started on my board did fairly well.. and it didnt' die because of you.. :p

Anywho... this does sound like an interesting story.... however, I dunno if I can take on another board membership now. :/

Tsl

Where's the pessimist? Let me at her :p

Anyways, this one's out to a great start. We have six profiles already, and the story's getting interesting. Don't knock it til you've tried it, okay? The other RPG on my site was started Oct 30th, and already has 612 replies on 31 pages.

That's right! Don't believe me? Then check it out for yourself. :p

Eh, I don't want to join. It wouldn't be the same without the old crew (most of whom dropped off the face of the earth or had fallings out). Too many bad memories too.

Mara

Hmm, a thought... Does this mean I can post a thread to shamelessly plug my SW RP? :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.