Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Tenel Ka

Heroes...

Tenel Ka

Has anyone been watching this show on Monday nights? It seemed really promising from the start and each episode really doesn't fail to deliver. It's a wonderful series so far. Plus, Hiro is the coolest character ever. Muahah~

Rogue

Masi Osaka got nominated for a golden globe for his portrayal of Hiro Nakamura.

He was ont he tonight show the other day too, and they showed a clip on him and Nathan talking about their powers. TOO FUNNY.

Hiro is definatly the best char, although Isaac Mendez (mr Izak!) has an awesome power. Painting the Future?! How sweet, and I like Claire Bennet and Peter Petrelli as well. XD

Mara

I dunno... My sister watched a couple reruns during Christmas break.. and I couldn't get into it, lol.

Ayingel

i've really started getting into this show...love love love

Ender

It has been the discussion topic of many a Locksley recording session. I like it.

Tenel Ka

Yesss -- I just wish the silly hiatus wasn't so long! This is too long to wait for a new episode. >_<~

Ayingel

*cries in misery*

THEY JUST KILLED THE PAINTER!

*sobs histerically*

Tenel Ka

Did anyone catch tonight's episode? It was amazing. :eek:

Ana

My tv didn't record it, so I'm buying it on iTunes. Once I watch, I will squee.

Ana

Ummm yeah.

HOLY sith DUDE.

I kinda guessed about Nathan about ten seconds after he came on screen, BUT STILL.

Ayingel

i watched it! ZOMG!

Stephen

I've seen (and have recorded on DVR) every episode, and I can't wait for the last episode of the season!

Ayingel

any way you could send the past two this way? i've been up in the cities and i've missed them...

Andy

I just this week got done downloading the entire first series and finished watching yesterday. It's pretty much awesome :D

Can't wait til the series 1 DVD boxset is out so I can watch it on my lovely TV. :)

Ayingel

:p it's been out for awhile here.

season two has three episodes left!!!

Radioactive Isotope

st00pid writers' strike....... >.<

Drake

I very much enjoyed the season 2 DVD features. Especially the alternate ending for the finale and the sequencial clips from the next two episodes which would have aired had the writer's strike not happened. Basically it's what would have happened if Peter hadn't caught the vial of Shanti Virus in time.

It was a fairly logical cut-off point where they ended it, even though they had most of the next episode shot and some of the one after that too. Nikki's story had left off at a cliff-hanger (the explosion) and so did the Mohinder/Sylar story...which also left us with a tantalizing teaser! The only thing that really had to be changed was the stuff with the Petrelli's and Matt and it was all pretty much the same sets anyway.

Well, onwards...season 3 airs September 22nd with a whopping 3 HOUR premiere at 9pm EST!

Drake

*cackles* Double post!

Chapter 3: Villains trailer! Hot damn!

Andy

*cackles* Double post!

*cackleban*

Drake

Okay so a slight misinterpretation of events. The Heroes premiere will be 2 hours long, opposed to the 3 hours I had previously thought. This is because there will be an hour long clip show, before the new episode, recapping the events leading up to it. The clip show starts at 8pm EST.

Ayingel

zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg

it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!

i's loves premier!

Drake

I loved it as well but I don't think it was quite as solid as the past episodes. I watched it with two of my friends and we found ourselves questioning some of the things that happened. For example,

when Sylar is looking for Claire in her house and she hides in the closet...a little chain miraculously stops Sylar from ripping the closet doors off.

Stuff like that sorta goes against what the character was made out to be in the past seasons.

I want to know what happened to Nikki! Last we saw she was caught in an explosion and now she has another personality and new powers! Oh, and I called Linderman coming back...albeit in spirit form...

That said, it was a kickass episode!

I want to see a Peter vs. Peter battle!

:D

Edited by Drake

Radioactive Isotope

i have been drug against my will into Heroes fandom.

i liked

Nikki better when she and Jessica were duking it out for control. she's not even Nikki anymore.

now, i missed Season 2, so i'm wondering

where the heck is Micha?

it's interesting that it's been confirmed that

Claire can't die (unless her head gets chopped off. but then if someone put it back on, would she regenerate? hmmmm.....). i'm bummed that Sylar got her power because i was already tired of him at the end of Season 1. sure, he's a great, ruthless villian, but his shtick is getting old.

and i'm with Drake.

a Peter vs Peter battle would be awesome!

Drake

I don't think that the old Niki is gone for good. I'm thinking that the explosion had something to do with it. I think that her power is still there and will resurface. In fact, I'm thinking that these multiple personalies might be those of people who have died and if that person had a power, they can use it through Niki. That would help to explain the whole Mr. Freeze thing.

Also, at the end of season 2, Micah was outside of the burning building that Niki was trapped in. She had just rescued her neice (who has the power of reflexive muscle mimickry) and was trying to get out when the place exploded. So Micah is alive...he just wasn't in the episode, I guess. Unless they wrote him out...

Furthermore, Niki got shot up with the Shanti Virus last season to remove her powers. I really can't wait for an explanaiton!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.