Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Tenel Ka

EU costumes!

Tenel Ka

I was working on a site that showcases EU costumes, where people can email in their info and pictures and then the stuff would be uploaded onto the site -- so it would act as sort of a gallery of people who have done EU costumes and so on. And it was making me wonder if anyone had any EU costumes cause I've only seen a few here and there, and I KNOW there have to be more somewhere. XD You know, Star Wars costumes are always cool -- but EU costumes are even better because when someone recognizes who you're supposed to be it's awesome. Heeehehe~

So anyone have any and/or are working on some?

Andy

Well, I don't, but Ana had a nice Tenel Ka costume at Celebration III.

And I don't seem to have a picture of it. Someone else will though. heh

Ana

And hopefully I'll have improved it by C4.

What's the link to this place? I'd like to check it out.

Tenel Ka
http://echuta.net/oc/ -- I know there's more EU costumes out there than these. ;D And if you had a TK costume at CIII, I probably took a picture of you when I saw you (cause I am a total nerd <3). It might even be on my TK site -- and if I do have a picture of you up there then I'll finally have someone to credit it too! :D

Ana

... you do have me! I'm the second one down.

God, my costume looks like crap... but that's me! XD

Andy

Haha, thats pretty cool.

Ana's famous! :p

Bad furday

It's Ana....our newest celebrity! :p :D

Tenel Ka

LOL, I wish I could make people famous on my crazy Star Wars domain. Heeeehehe~ :rofl:

Would you like me to put your TK costume on the Outlander Club site too? XD

Ana

Hey, it's famous enough for me. :D

Sure you can put it on the Outlander site... even though it's way inferior to the ones there...

Queso

That's neato!

Drake

Awesome!

Tenel Ka

Heheh, thanks!

Alright Ana, I'll just need to profile info from you -- which is on this page. You can e-mail it to me, or PM it to me on here or even fill it out on the LJ, if you have a livejournal. :D

And if you know anyone else who has EU costumes, rope them in too. ;D EU costuming needs more love!

Ana

...you have parody costumes on there... do parody costumes based on the Jedi Punks fanfic collaboration we wrote count? Because if it does, then there are a few other people 'round here who qualify...

Tenel Ka

If they're parody costumes of established canon characters then yes they do count! :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.